Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need you to give me a quote on grinding my coffee. I bought beans this time instead of the pre-ground and I also got a new coffee maker so I wasn't sure what was wrong. But now I'm sure that on account of being a white guy in the suburbs it was me and not the machine that messed it up. I figured it's probably your busiest month and an opportunity to steal business from my local Starbucks, so you could give me a good quote on labor. 

...it's 2 tablespoons of grounds per 6 oz of water. 

When did the mobile version of this site get so terrible? Jesus Christ it's borderline unreadable. Does anyone use tapatalk? Maybe I need to finally move over to that

wait until the first time it wont let you erase a quote of someone you didnt mean to quote...  

Apparently.  I saw a preview of it when I went to see Force Awakens for the 2nd time. 

Just watched the trailer. Looks like it could be cool, but video game movies rarely are. I like the CGI orcs or whatever... generally looks like a lot of bad acting.

The good news? I ended up watching X-Men Apocalypse and Deadpool trailers. So, that was cool.

@Jetsfan80 @AVM

Arent one of you guys an ECU fan?  Have you heard of the "paralyzed bride" real name Rachelle Friedman?  She's an alumni and was paralyzed on her bachelorette party. Anywho, she's now a member at my families spinal cord rehabilitation center in Orlando.  She's bringing national publicity to our gym.  She's amazing.  What an inspiration! 

Dont want to side track the game but since it's moving slow, thought I'd share.

Just watched the trailer. Looks like it could be cool, but video game movies rarely are. I like the CGI orcs or whatever... generally looks like a lot of bad acting.

The good news? I ended up watching X-Men Apocalypse and Deadpool trailers. So, that was cool.

the humans are either in or dangerously close to the uncanny valley .. I predict creepy, hard to tell from preview

Archived