Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jetsfan80 @AVM

Arent one of you guys an ECU fan?  Have you heard of the "paralyzed bride" real name Rachelle Friedman?  She's an alumni and was paralyzed on her bachelorette party. Anywho, she's now a member at my families spinal cord rehabilitation center in Orlando.  She's bringing national publicity to our gym.  She's amazing.  What an inspiration! 

Dont want to side track the game but since it's moving slow, thought I'd share.

AVM is the ECU grad.  # 1 on the hate list for us UNCW guys, but we have nothing but love for each other anyways.

Really cool about that woman though.  I just read an article about her after you posted this.  Wow, talk about a great attitude after an awful freak incident.  And kudos to her fiancee for staying by her side too.  That can't be easy.

Well we are 2 real life days in and not only has Ape not cases the entire scum team, but I don't even think he has cast a vote. My mind is blown

My current theory is that LK's mere presence is keeping him away.  Eventually he won't be able to resist.  A few pokes and prods by the likes of you, Pac and CTM could do the trick.

I'll be headed to NYC tomorrow afternoon for the weekend.  Which wouldn't be weird for anyone on a Jets message board except that I live in NC.  Can the Mafia forum resist the collective urge to blind speedlynch me?  Probably not.  Hopefully I don't get snowed in up there.

MOD NOTE:  FREE NIGHT PROTECTION FOR ANYONE WHO CAN GUESS THE MOST TICKLISH PART ON MY BODY!!!!!!!!

I can't figure out which disturbs me more - that you probably just want to somebody to answer "your penis", or that I'm actually submitting that as an answer in the hopes of obtaining protection.

Oh my God.  I'm basically saying your penis will provide protection.  I'll see you guys later, I'm going to go dodge some traffic now.

I'll be headed to NYC tomorrow afternoon for the weekend.  Which wouldn't be weird for anyone on a Jets message board except that I live in NC.  Can the Mafia forum resist the collective urge to blind speedlynch me?  Probably not.  Hopefully I don't get snowed in up there.

lol me too.. Brooklyn friday and then NYC saturday. I better not run into you huggy

I can't figure out which disturbs me more - that you probably just want to somebody to answer "your penis", or that I'm actually submitting that as an answer in the hopes of obtaining protection.

Oh my God.  I'm basically saying your penis will provide protection.  I'll see you guys later, I'm going to go dodge some traffic now.

Actually, I think he wants you to tickle his butt. 

If we do, I'll be pushing you into the Hudson and walking away.  After beers on me, of course.

as a virgin, I'm quite sure your T levels are as low as Crusher willpower around smoked meats. 

I'm not scurred

Your vagina?

Nyn gives the correct answer.  Verbal goes with "penis".  Yep, no surprise there.

lol me too.. Brooklyn friday and then NYC saturday. I better not run into you huggy

Mafia meetup in Manhattan ftw?

Archived