Daredevil Mafia

JustInFudge

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote SpoogeFace 

fos ballsac

You callin' my sack fos??

An abbreviation, meaning "****able-on-site". Used to classify extremely sexy people who arouse others to an immediate, uncontrollable frenzy.

Jared Leto (of 30stm) - inherently FOS. No question.

Ghey

Vote Pac

hey all - been a rough couple of days at my full-time gig, our biggest ($) and most visible account is a dumpster fire, so i'm behind in the game here... not sure what's going on.

on top of that i'm swamped with freelance... i have a freelance client call for the next hour, and then i'll try and read up and help out.

You callin' my sack fos??

An abbreviation, meaning "****able-on-site". Used to classify extremely sexy people who arouse others to an immediate, uncontrollable frenzy.

Jared Leto (of 30stm) - inherently FOS. No question.

Ghey

Vote Pac

fos is a ghey mafia term used to show you are suspicious of someone.  It's the acronym for "finger of suspicion"..  this is different than an outright vote which is what I did with you.  You are basically telling people that while you're voting 1 person, you've also got your eye on someone else.

You are SpoogeFace...  Ballsac is Ballsac.. 

You're not the same person.

fos is a ghey mafia term used to show you are suspicious of someone.  It's the acronym for "finger of suspicion"..  this is different than an outright vote which is what I did with you.  You are basically telling people that while you're voting 1 person, you've also got your eye on someone else.

You are SpoogeFace...  Ballsac is Ballsac.. 

You're not the same person.

Oh...

I thought you meant fos as "full of sh*t", and it didn't occur to me that Ballsac was your term for Ballin--you know, like you meant Spooge as Spoot. Woosh! I just thought you were playfully insulting me as you were voting for me, so I was having some fun back.

Now I just feel silly and everyone in the thread now knows I'm an idiot noob. There goes my plan of playing this cool right out the ******* window.

Embarrassmentville. Population: me.

Oh...

I thought you meant fos as "full of sh*t", and it didn't occur to me that Ballsac was your term for Ballin--you know, like you meant Spooge as Spoot. Woosh! I just thought you were playfully insulting me as you were voting for me, so I was having some fun back.

Now I just feel silly and everyone in the thread now knows I'm an idiot noob. There goes my plan of playing this cool right out the ******* window.

yeah, there's a bunch of terms like that. And we all rip on one another, you'll catch on ;)

Oh...

in my first game ever I played Yoda in Star Wars themed Mafia, and I led the town in a miraculous victory against the likes of Jif, Dan, and Doggin (I think).

I don't really have a point, just humble bragging.

*** **** I edited a silly typo. Then forgot no edits, sorry. 

the Ape is not potty trained

that being said vote Lizard King

A vote on Lizzy could not possibly hurt town. Anyone got better logic than that ?

No.

vote: Smash

For using logic so early. 

Oh yea?

the humans are either in or dangerously close to the uncanny valley .. I predict creepy, hard to tell from preview

No idea what you're talking about.

Well we are 2 real life days in and not only has Ape not cases the entire scum team, but I don't even think he has cast a vote. My mind is blown

I'm busy.

Vote BrettW4rd.

<_<

predictable. 

vote: Smash

For using logic so early. 

Boring

Nothing really much to glean from re-read. Brett has a boner for me, and Leelou seems very reactive to a number of votes that will prove meaningless given how young the game is still...

I'm out. I've been working for 15 hours.

@Jetsfan80 @AVM

Arent one of you guys an ECU fan?  Have you heard of the "paralyzed bride" real name Rachelle Friedman?  She's an alumni and was paralyzed on her bachelorette party. Anywho, she's now a member at my families spinal cord rehabilitation center in Orlando.  She's bringing national publicity to our gym.  She's amazing.  What an inspiration! 

Dont want to side track the game but since it's moving slow, thought I'd share.

dude that's awesome! I think she was a senior my freshman year, didn't know she was down your way now. Amazing resolve.

AVM is the ECU grad.  # 1 on the hate list for us UNCW guys, but we have nothing but love for each other anyways.

Really cool about that woman though.  I just read an article about her after you posted this.  Wow, talk about a great attitude after an awful freak incident.  And kudos to her fiancee for staying by her side too.  That can't be easy.

EAD

<3

Archived