WR Brandon Marshall Out Of The Pro Bowl

jetsrule128

Okay, what do you mean by "out".

Out, as in they decided he sucks and is no longer worthy?

Or, out, as in he's decided he's not going to partake?

If it's the latter, who the **** cares? Only mainstream, casual watchers and drunken idiots watch the Pro Bowl because everyone who's smart knows that it's meaningless, non-competitive football. What's only important is him getting selected for it in the first place--as @Wilkshake69 stated above.

If it's the latter, who the **** cares? Only mainstream, casual watchers and drunken idiots watch the Pro Bowl because everyone who's smart knows that it's meaningless, non-competitive football. What's only important is him getting selected for it in the first place--as @Wilkshake69 stated above.

They made a mistake moving the pro bowl to prior to the Superbowl.  NFL fans starved for football would at least watch it the week after.  Playing it the week before the SB is ridiculous.

They made a mistake moving the pro bowl to prior to the Superbowl.  NFL fans starved for football would at least watch it the week after.  Playing it the week before the SB is ridiculous.

Maybe so, but honestly I wouldn't watch it regardless.

I want to see a good competitive game, and no amount of scheduling is going to fix that. Football is an incredibly aggressive and physically taxing game. Very few players are going to give it their all and risk injury for a game that has little impact on their career and income. No amount of scheduling and planning is going to change that.

I want to see a good competitive game, and no amount of scheduling is going to fix that. Football is an incredibly aggressive and physically taxing game. Very few players are going to give it their all and risk injury for a game that has little impact on their career and income. No amount of scheduling and planning is going to change that.

It is a horrible game.  But I have watched some of it in the past because I knew it would be the last football game I'd see in months.

On behalf of drunken idiots everywhere I find this offensive

Last year Pro bowl had more hitting in it, than the last 30 years of the Pro Bowl games combine . The NFL was ready to cancel this game for ever, unless the product improved.  ( players didn't want to lose the free family vacation- it's a real game now)

The way they are playing now in the Probowl -someone is going to get hurt( there is some serious hitting going on- if you watched it last year- NFL covers the player who gets injured).

It sucks if your team gets a major injury to one of your star players, in a glorified exhibition game.  That why I am against playing this game.( especially the way they are playing it now- someone going to get seriously injured in this game.

What I do care about is with 70 million in cap space, and a couple of Raider players their at the probowl.    This is perfect time to use this probowl as a recruitment tool to potential free agents.( all legal )

Archived