Junc - Azog Duke UNC Discussion

AzogtheDefiler

On 3/4/2016 at 3:52 PM, nyjunc said:

Giles is damaged goods.  

can the jealous UConn fans(who may not even make the tourney) please stay out of the thread?  when we want to talk women's college basketball we'll let you know.

This proud UConn fan was called into this thread by the duke fan, tough guy. Tell your duke buddy not to bring up championships if you don't want UConn's perspective.

And Jealous? UNC has two championships this millennium. UNC fans are the most jelly fans in all of college basketball....nevermind jealous of UConn's 3 this millennium, but even more so of everything Duke. **** off about jealousy and being dismissive towards womens basketball. If UNC were anything near as dominant as the Lady huskies in anything at all, knowing your internet persona, you'd be dry humping about it in every NFL related thread. 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2016 at 1:12 PM, AzogtheDefiler said:

Yeah freaking Brice Johnson is quickly ascending to "I hate you as much as Hansbrough list". UGH!!! UNC is just better this yr. I begrudgingly admit it. We'll see what happens next yr.

Next year you guys will be better, there's little doubt about that.

Brice has been fun to watch through the years, I love watching guys get better and better.

On 3/7/2016 at 3:52 PM, greenwichjetfan said:

This proud UConn fan was called into this thread by the duke fan, tough guy. Tell your duke buddy not to bring up championships if you don't want UConn's perspective.

And Jealous? UNC has two championships this millennium. UNC fans are the most jelly fans in all of college basketball....nevermind jealous of UConn's 3 this millennium, but even more so of everything Duke. **** off about jealousy and being dismissive towards womens basketball. If UNC were anything near as dominant as the Lady huskies in anything at all, knowing your internet persona, you'd be dry humping about it in every NFL related thread. 

shhhhhhhh, no one cares about that womens basketball school.

12 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

shhhhhhhh, no one cares about that womens basketball school.

MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS OVER THE COURSE OF MY LIFE (which began in 1986): UCONN: 4, UNC: 3.

UNC fans should love UConn - we're the reason Duke doesn't have another two or three championships over you faggots. If anything, the discussion here should be between UConn Mens vs. Duke Mens basketball. Even in just the past 5 years, UConn has two MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS...how many does UNC have?

Fu.ck outta here.

12 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

no one cares about a team that may not even make the tourney this year.  enjoy your womens basketball.

Aww your feelings so hurt you can't even quote me? No one except you is talking about women's basketball anymore. It's sad that that's all you have left to go to since UNC ******* blows at basketball whether it's men, women, or faggot transgenders (which UNC has in spades). 

Go back to my post and tell me if any of it was wrong. Here, I'll repost it for truth:

MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS OVER THE COURSE OF MY LIFE (which began in 1986): UCONN: 4, UNC: 3.

UNC fans should love UConn - we're the reason Duke doesn't have another two or three championships over you faggots. If anything, the discussion here should be between UConn Mens vs. Duke Mens basketball. Even in just the past 5 years, UConn has two MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS...how many does UNC have?

Fu.ck outta here.

It's ok if UConn doesn't win one this year, the two that they have in the last 5 years will keep me warm at night. Check this out:

- Last 5 years: UCONN: 2, UNC: 0. UNC has two less MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS than UConn in the last five years
- This millennium: UCONN: 3, UNC: 2. UNC has one less MENS CHAMPIONSHIP than UConn in this millennium
- The last two decades: UCONN: 4, UNC: 2. UNC has two less MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS than UConn over the last two decades
- My lifetime (since 1986): UCONN: 4, UNC: 3. UNC has one less MENS CHAMPIONSHIP than UConn over my lifetime

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

no feelings hurt, no one cares.  go talk about womens basketball somewhere else.  

- Last 5 years: UCONN: 2, UNC: 0. UNC has two less MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS than UConn in the last five years
- This millennium: UCONN: 3, UNC: 2. UNC has one less MENS CHAMPIONSHIP than UConn in this millennium
- The last two decades: UCONN: 4, UNC: 2. UNC has two less MENS CHAMPIONSHIPS than UConn over the last two decades
- My lifetime (since 1986): UCONN: 4, UNC: 3. UNC has one less MENS CHAMPIONSHIP than UConn over my lifetime

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

no feelings hurt, no one cares.  go talk about womens basketball somewhere else.  

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Talking only mens basketball here.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

"I am sorry you don't like that I deal in reality." - a nyjunk favorite, which perfectly applies here. The reality is:

Talking only mens basketball here.

no one cares about that womens basketball school.  please take this somewhere else.

by the way, over the course of my lifetime(1975-current:

FFs:

UNC 12

UConn 5

Nat'l titles: 

UNC 4

UConn 4

still better no matter what way you slice, the womens basketball school had a nice run but they don't match the consistent greatness of Carolina so please stop.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

Sorry if you can't deal with the facts. All of my posts all day today have been about mens basketball. Sorry that I deal in only reality and you can't so you have to deflect. Sorry all you can do is backpedal because you can't live with what's actually happening in the world. Face it, this thread is all about reality. Once again, in this thread, like in mens college basketball, UNC is UConn's bitch. Know why? Because: 

Just now, nyjunc said:

and the only reason UConn is head in recent years is b/c: a)injuries in 2012 or they would have won it all that year and the nonsense w/ the "scandal" where they did nothing wrong which has killed recruiting.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

no one cares about that womens basketball school.  please take this somewhere else.

by the way, over the course of my lifetime(1975-current:

FFs:

UNC 12

UConn 5

Nat'l titles: 

UNC 4

UConn 4

still better no matter what way you slice, the womens basketball school had a nice run but they don't match the consistent greatness of Carolina so please stop.

So, you're saying that going back 41 years to 1975 is the only way your team can match what UConn has done in just the last two decades?

Sucks for UNC fans. Sorry that I only deal in reality and that you can't. 

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

and the only reason UConn is head in recent years is b/c: a)injuries in 2012 or they would have won it all that year and the nonsense w/ the "scandal" where they did nothing wrong which has killed recruiting.

If it weren't for that "scandal", UNC wouldn't have had any championships this millennium. That's the only way they were able to secure talent. Sorry I only deal in reality. 

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

So, you're saying that going back 41 years to 1975 is the only way your team can match what UConn has done in just the last two decades?

Sucks for UNC fans. Sorry that I only deal in reality and that you can't. 

12 FFs to 5, that's not close.

even in last 20 years which included the awkward transition from Dean to Roy and the recent nonsense the heels have as many FFs.

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

If it weren't for that "scandal", UNC wouldn't have had any championships this millennium. That's the only way they were able to secure talent. Sorry I only deal in reality. 

haha but some scrub school w/ no tradition suddenly becoming a power was all legit.  too funny.  hasn't UConn been on probation?

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

no one cares about that womens basketball school.

Keep calling it a womans basketball school, as it that's a slight to the greatest basketball school in the history of the world. Answer me this: if UConn with 4 MENS national championships in just the last two decades is not a Mens basketball school, then what the **** is UNC who also has only 4 dating back over the last 41 years? Your womens field hockey team has been more successful than your sh*t basketball program over the last two years, and over the last 41 years. I guess that would make you a womans field hockey school. Makes sense since, like you, they all bend over all day.

12 FFs to 5, that's not close.

even in last 20 years which included the awkward transition from Dean to Roy and the recent nonsense the heels have as many FFs.

Sorry I don't take solace in not being good enough to win. My school wins, your school loses. You enjoy the losses, I enjoy the wins. Sorry I deal in reality and you can't.

haha but some scrub school w/ no tradition suddenly becoming a power was all legit.  too funny.  hasn't UConn been on probation?

You're the one that brought up the scandal, not me. I don't care either way. Sorry you tried dismissing and deflecting from reality, and still got burned. 

nothing wrong w/ being a womens basketball school, what Auriemma has done is flat out amazing and I think he would have been a big time coach in the mens game too but UConn men's basketball is completely irrelevant.

sometimes you need things to break perfectly to win, the last 2 UConn title teams were mediocre teams that got hot at the right time(like the last 2 NYG SBs).  it doesn't demonstrate greatness.  it's nice and I'd like to have 2 more this decade but being consistently among the elite shows greatness.  5 FFs in history is not a great #.

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Sorry I don't take solace in not being good enough to win. My school wins, your school loses. You enjoy the losses, I enjoy the wins. Sorry I deal in reality and you can't.

UConn may not make the Tourney AGAIN this year despite playing in that creampuff conf.  stop.

3 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

You're the one that brought up the scandal, not me. I don't care either way. Sorry you tried dismissing and deflecting from reality, and still got burned. 

burned? you are funny, like most of our discussions you look silly.

but UConn men's basketball is completely irrelevant.

If UConn men's basketball is completely irrelevant with 4 natnl champs in the last 20 years, including 2 in the last 5 years, what does that make UNC with 4 in 41 years, and 0 in the last 5 years? Keep backpedaling

IyzltcT.gif

UConn may not make the Tourney AGAIN this year despite playing in that creampuff conf.  stop.

And UNC may not win the championship AGAIN this year despite all of your creaming on their puff.

Keep backpedaling. You've already backpedaled off of trying to call UConn a womans basketball program as if you being sexist would cause me to take it as a slight. Now you're talking about this year's tourney. This all started because you called me out and claimed that UConn men aren't worth discussing. Do I need to post the facts again? 

IyzltcT.gif

You keep calling UCONN irrelevant and a womans basketball school. After looking at the facts, what does that make UNC?

no one talks about UConn men's basketball, they are irrelevant.  the Calhoun days are long gone.  they got one more run out of some of those players but those days are over.

you aren't good at this debating stuff.

6 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Next year you guys will be better, there's little doubt about that.

Brice has been fun to watch through the years, I love watching guys get better and better.

Duke is struggling with stupid NC STATE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for Ingram

3 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

You keep calling UCONN irrelevant and a womans basketball school. After looking at the facts, what does that make UNC?

This is great. Although UNC has something neither Duke nor UCONN have. Michael Jordan! GRRRRRRRRRR

1 minute ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Duke is struggling with stupid NC STATE!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for Ingram

these games are always tough and State has some talent.  I think they are going to be really good next year.

Archived