Brick on the End of the Season

nyjunc

Interesting how Bowles compares the season to rounds in boxing as a way to preach patience is that sometimes that low-ranked soup can piece of sh*t who doesn't belong in the same gym as you can come back to knock you out in the sixteenth round and you have to live with that egg on your face for the rest of your life. 

Brick is a weakspot now.

Smart FO is looking for his replacement as we speak.

I think Brick will be starting here next year.  Hopefully at a lower salary.  While I agree, he's a weakness, replacing him immediately is probably not how we'd be best suited investing our resources.  Definitely a mid-round pick though.

Brick is a weakspot now.

Smart FO is looking for his replacement as we speak.

if you ask me, this offseason needs to be full on offensively oriented. on defense i'll be happy if we get a pass rushing olb and thats about it. otherwise....it needs to be all offense all the time. this defense is good enough to win in this league. a pass rushing linebacker is just about all we really need (besides re-sighing snacks). replacing cromartie can't be too difficult....he sucked anyway. but we need o-line, tight end (ladarius green please), wr and rb help. obviously we could use an upgrade at qb, but if we retain fitzpatrick and upgrade everywhere else this offense can be pretty damn good. i want to finally see a jets team dropping 40 on an opponent and just demoralizing them

He's not starting @14 mill per. He takes a cut or he's out. The Jets short passing game negates the need for a Premiere Left Tackle.

He doesn't make 14.  He makes like 9 plus all the money from his bonus and what not.  9 for a good LT is not crazy money.

This play was so underrated. Brandon was 1x1 with Manny Lawson outside and had about 5 steps on him. Rex designed the defensive play knowing Fitz would wait for Marshall to clear Lawson, and he gambled everything that the blitz would get there first. Brick totally blew his assignment and allowed Fitz to get hit. If Fitz got that throw off clean it's an easy TD and we're in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived