Is everyone enjoying the snow? (off topic)

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about 4 inches of blowing snow in northern fairfield cty connecticut. 

fire going, enjoying the day.  I will feel better after the plow guy comes and when the wind ends.

I have family on the coast and they are getting hammered

The Topic of the day is snow if you are in the Northeast. I hope everyone is safe and warm. Lots of flooding, hopefully the worst of that is over.

How much snow is your area getting?

Just took the tape measure out on the deck: as of 2:15 we have 13" here in Sparta, NJ.

It's hard to measure the snow with all the snow drifts, but right outside the back door I measured 10" in one place and 16" just a foot away from that spot. Although, just last night at 2am I measured 8" at that spot and practically a foot in a different part of the yard. The cars are nearly completely covered at this point with only the side mirrors and a small portion of the back lights visible. It's gotta be close to 2 feet at some spots and most surely will be most everywhere by the time it's over.

I'm just enjoying it. Drinking coffee and listening to the perfect song:

so we have a young cat who has never seen snow.  put him out on the back deck, and he broke the sound barrier running back inside, lol

My cat was sitting on the window sill looking out, but gave up when she realized that she couldn't see anything beyond the large pile of snow in front of the window.

The dogs are gonna love it, though, when they go out.

My cat was sitting on the window sill looking out, but gave up when she realized that she couldn't see anything beyond the large pile of snow in front of the window.

The dogs are gonna love it, though, when they go out.

oh man, for dogs its like a super charged shot or adrenaline, they go nuts !

28" out in the Harrisburgh area.

While plowing my truck slid off into ditch. It's a fraking white out!

You can't tell where the road is... had to get the backhoe to pull it out.

We'll get over 30" before it ends in the early AM. I've got 4' drifts in my yard. The problem is after shoveling/Plowing it all blows back!

This blows. Here in uptown Manhattan, My car isn't even visible. I'm not even gonna bother digging it out. Everything closed, normally busy roads completely deserted. Stupid little kids running around with their parents. Windy snow forming icicles in my usually sexy gelled up hair. On the bright side - I'm getting a good workout when I walk around though, walking thru all that heavy snow is like running on the beach, at this rate. my abs are gonna be in summer shape in a few days....ohhh yea

Archived