Nantz should not be allowed to broadcast NE games

Snell41

agreed!

and what a false statement at the end, Brady had so little weapons this year?? how about the best TE in our generation? and how about you congratulate the Broncos for going to the super bowl instead of sucking up to the loser...

Exactly. Send Nantz to the local NE sportscast, he can swallow their load all he wants. But as a fan of football I should not have to listen to a partial broadcast the entire game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed!

and what a false statement at the end, Brady had so little weapons this year?? how about the best TE in our generation? and how about you congratulate the Broncos for going to the super bowl instead of sucking up to the loser...

Damn it. Was he really crying?

agreed!

Gronk is more than the best TE of our generation. He's arguably the most impactful offensive weapon at any position in football right now. He's good for a TD/game.

I hate the Pats, but there's no denying that Gronk is the best weapon in football. The crying from their welping fanbase about weapons, considering they have a top 3 QB of all time, the best TE of all time who is also the best weapon in football... please.

agreed!

My favorite during the game was, "if Brady had had a little more time to throw he would have made that throw".LOL.!!! Like that isn't true for eveyrone every single time?

Jim Nance has a bad case of verbal diaheria if I was Phil Simms I would have punched him in the mouth on numerous occasions today with is comments towards everything Simms said.

If you were Phil Simms, you'd hate the Jets because your son is a failure.

I changed over to the NFC game. What did he ask (if you can remember the gist of 1 question or more)?

a couple questions basically about how special it was to beat them , followed up by how much he respected them etc etc...standard stuff I guess but it seemed forced to me 

The irony of this thread is that Nantz has a business relationship with Peyton and share the same agent.  Plus, when the HGH story broke, he refused to even address it.

JN with their on the pulse of their own taints. 

I am sure the script would be the same if the Patriots won.

The irony of this thread is that Nantz has a business relationship with Peyton and share the same agent.  Plus, when the HGH story broke, he refused to even address it.

JN with their on the pulse of their own taints. 

I am sure the script would be the same if the Patriots won.

Did you actually watch the game? Or any game Nantz has announced the last 3 years? Nantz finds ways to verbally fellate Brady in games he is calling that don't even involve one AFC team.

Did you actually watch the game? Or any game Nantz has announced the last 3 years? Nantz finds ways to verbally fellate Brady in games he is calling that don't even involve one AFC team.

There was a game?  :blink:

Versus Simms commenting on how good Peyton's arm looks? 

Gronk is more than the best TE of our generation. He's arguably the most impactful offensive weapon at any position in football right now. He's good for a TD/game.

I hate the Pats, but there's no denying that Gronk is the best weapon in football. The crying from their welping fanbase about weapons, considering they have a top 3 QB of all time, the best TE of all time who is also the best weapon in football... please.

Gronk really is great to watch play this game.  Too bad he has to wear the wrong jersey.

Archived