Biggest game of the year and Brady chokes

AFJF

According to many here, the Pats are complete failures; no matter how you play during the year, if you loose one 'important' game you suck and are failures.

All joking aside, and I would never compare Fitz to Brady, but I am glad that Pats lost as I didn't want to hear all of the Pats hype for the next 2 weeks.

I think they should make a rule next year, however, that if a QB were to just throw the ball away to avoid a sack without a WR around, there should be some type of flag. Just my opinion.

If Fitz was at QB for Pats, they win by 35 and he's smoking a cigar on the bench after the half.

please....  Brady had a bad game but FITZ couldn't beat Philly and the Bills when we needed it.

Fitz did well but he couldn't clean Brady's urinal.  Fukk Brady but he will go in as at worst, 3rd best QB if all time. 

Many have him as number one already.  

According to many here, the Pats are complete failures; no matter how you play during the year, if you loose one 'important' game you suck and are failures.

All joking aside, and I would never compare Fitz to Brady, but I am glad that Pats lost as I didn't want to hear all of the Pats hype for the next 2 weeks.

I think they should make a rule next year, however, that if a QB were to just throw the ball away to avoid a sack without a WR around, there should be some type of flag. Just my opinion.

I get your point, but it would really be subjective.  And there are enough subjective rules already.

What would define in the grasp?  A player like Cam or Big Ben would be hurt if something like this was implemented.

I agree.

They should call it "throwing the ball into the ground on purpose", or something similar.

please....  Brady had a bad game but FITZ couldn't beat Philly and the Bills when we needed it.

Fitz did well but he couldn't clean Brady's urinal.  Fukk Brady but he will go in as at worst, 3rd best QB if all time. 

Many have him as number one already.  

Hey, if one fan can present their version of what "would have happened" in their hypothetical scenario, I can present mine :)

I hear HGH is great stuff too.

Presumably everyone has the same access to it as Brady does, Manning's recent protestations to the contrary. And he is falling apart. Brady's very strict diet must have some influence. This doesn't mention "no sugar" which I have also heard is part of it.  He should keep going for at least another 4 years is my guess. 

A new profile of Brady and Gisele Bündchen's personal chef, Allen Campbell, in The Boston Globe, offers a lot more intel about how he fuels for success. "Eighty percent of what they eat is vegetables," Campbell said. "[I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it."And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon." (Dr. Frank Lipman and Dr. Terry Wahls would be so proud!) 

And it doesn't stop there. Brady's very mindful about the vegetables he allows onto his plate."[Tom] doesn't eat nightshades, because they're not anti-inflammatory," explained Campbell. "So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I'm very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation."On a rare occasion, he'll have a banana, but for the most part, the quarterback stays away from any and all fruit. No coffee, caffeine, gluten or dairy either.

And it's not just Tom; the whole family adheres to pretty much the exact same diet — Gisele, the kids, everyone.For snacks, Campbell makes raw granola, raw chocolate chip cookies, and veggie sushi: brown rice, avocado, carrot, cucumber, and a ponzu sauce, which is uzu and tamari (which is gluten-free, as opposed to soy sauce). He also makes fruit rolls from bananas, pineapple, and spirulina.The menu is also very seasonal, meaning that "in the wintertime, it’s going to be more red meat and more soups and root vegetables," Campbell said. "And in the summer, they eat lighter, so I’ll make raw lasagna and more salads."

So, what's considered comfort food for the Brady-Bündchen Bunch?"I’ve just did this quinoa dish with wilted greens," said Campbell. "I use kale or Swiss chard or beet greens. I add garlic, toasted in coconut oil. And then some toasted almonds, or this cashew sauce with lime curry, lemongrass, and a little bit of ginger."

Even if you tried to cut out sugar 100% you wouldn't succeed if you eat out at all.

Well I pick up junk food at gas stations, not really out dining any more. 

Ive cut down on sugar quite a bit, but I gotta have my coffee tasting good. And doughnuts, I love doughnuts. But after that.....

Presumably everyone has the same access to it as Brady does, Manning's recent protestations to the contrary. And he is falling apart. Brady's very strict diet must have some influence. This doesn't mention "no sugar" which I have also heard is part of it.  He should keep going for at least another 4 years is my guess. 

One "presumably" per thread there, guy.

Ive cut down on sugar quite a bit, but I gotta have my coffee tasting good. And doughnuts, I love doughnuts. But after that.....

You are knowingly and deliberately consuming sugar. I meant if you really wanted to eliminate it from your diet.

It's not even eating out so much. If you buy any food  in a package (not loose) it is guaranteed to have some form of sugar in it. Any can of soup, jar of spaghetti sauce, etc. is where all the added sugar hides. The teaspoon in the coffee is insignifcant comparatively. I did it for a couple years and it wasn't impossible but very, very difficult. It helps to have a personal chef. 

You are knowingly and deliberately consuming sugar. I meant if you really wanted to eliminate it from your diet.

I know, Im saying I dont want to eliminate it. I have cut down a bit though.

Instead of having 14 cups of coffee a day, I have 3.

Instead of 7 doughnuts, I have 2.

Baby steps....

It's not even eating out so much. If you buy any food  in a package (not loose) it is guaranteed to have some form of sugar in it. Any can of soup, jar of spaghetti sauce, etc. is where all the added sugar hides. The teaspoon in the coffee is insignifcant comparatively. I did it for a couple years and it wasn't impossible but very, very difficult. It helps to have a personal chef. 

Yeah but you have control over what you buy if you read the labels.

Unlike eating out.

Yeah I know, Ive been slowly cutting down.

I don't think Brady choked the Broncos D played really well plus they suck at WR.  Brady and Belicheat are way too in love with these short WR's who aren't fast or dynamic.

Also doesn't help that they had an awful oline. Brady/Gronk are great...but you need better than average pieces elsewhere. Last year they had a great D and production at RB. Between injuries, FA departures and that not really improving anywhere from last year this is what you get.

I get your point, but it would really be subjective.  And there are enough subjective rules already.

What would define in the grasp?  A player like Cam or Big Ben would be hurt if something like this was implemented.

This x10000

Also doesn't help that they had an awful oline. Brady/Gronk are great...but you need better than average pieces elsewhere. Last year they had a great D and production at RB. Between injuries, FA departures and that not really improving anywhere from last year this is what you get.

yeah the pats OL is horrible.  How does Denver get such a consistent pass rush with just 3 down linemen?  Lol

the bronies weren't even blitzing if they had blitzed Brady would probably have gotten killed literally 

yeah the pats OL is horrible.  How does Denver get such a consistent pass rush with just 3 down linemen?  Lol

the bronies weren't even blitzing if they had blitzed Brady would probably have gotten killed literally 

Had this precise talk with my Panthers friends today. Broncos D is really, really good. But it's not 85 Bears, 2000 Ravens or even peak Seahawks good.

Today was the best D in the league beating up a bad oline. They'll get to Cam next week too, and they will blitz, often. Phillips will bring everything he can at times...we'll have to see how he responds.

Archived