Official Pats' Elimination Thread

Bugg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to Wade Phillips and the entire Denver D.  Pussy Brady was pounded and beaten up what has to be a record amount of times today. And I l LOVED IT! Bleed you bastard.

Also loved the Gronk Crying on the pass defended by Denver.

Now you know why WE need fast linebackers. If you ever wanted to know how to frustrate  these assholes tape and watch this game... Enjoy the winter Pat fans.

Congratulations to Wade Phillips and the entire Denver D.  Pussy Brady was pounded and beaten up what has to be a record amount of times today. And I l LOVED IT! Bleed you bastard.

Also loved the Gronk Crying on the pass defended by Denver.

Now you know why WE need fast linebackers. If you ever wanted to know how to frustrate  these assholes tape and watch this game... Enjoy the winter Pat fans.

He was held, but I digress.

The Broncos kicked the Patriots ass today.  Or more succinctly, the Denver D/Wade Phillips outplayed and out coached the Patriots O/Josh.

Patriots pick was horrible and inexcusable.  Von Miller made a play, but it was not like it was that athletic.  It was a piss poor pass. 

In the end, the Broncos made more plays. 

The Broncos kicked the Patriots ass today.  Or more succinctly, the Denver D/Wade Phillips outplayed and out coached the Patriots O/Josh.

Patriots pick was horrible and inexcusable.  Von Miller made a play, but it was not like it was that athletic.  It was a piss poor pass. 

now what do you think of the evil genius plan to lose to the jets ?

now what do you think of the evil genius plan to lose to the jets ?

I did not hate that call.

I had more faith in the Patriots D that night. 

The onside kick was dumb.

The game plan against the Phins in the first half was ridiculous.

The deferring against the Jets is like the infamousb4th down against Indy many years ago.  I get the thinking even though it blew up in their face.

No worse than the barrage of holding by NE corners and o-lineman all day long. If anything, the officials were more consistent than usual. They didn't call Gronk on the play before for shoving the DB out of the way to catch the TD, and they didn't call the DB for tugging at his waste on a jump ball in which 3 other defenders would have knocked the ball loose anyway.

The Broncos did kick their ass. Credit to you for saying so. If the Broncos actually had a QB in the game, it would have been a lopsided victory.

Some of those quotes are scary!!!

Wishing folks children die and they have to watch over a football game!!!  This from Pats fans who have only seen competitive football for over a decade!!!

Yea that makes sense...

Archived