Peyton Manning has played for 5 head coaches...

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has now taken four of them the Super Bowl.

Manning >>>>> Brady.

Peyton Manning is now 3-2 head to head with Tom Brady in the postseason.

Manning >>>>> Brady.

Brady is now 2-5 against the Manning family in postseason play. 

Mannings >>>>> Brady.

Eat a dick trolls.

oh my you really are better at this than anyone!!!!

And I'll give credit to the defense and the video team for the Pats first 3 titles and we'll call it even.

Manning >>>>> Brady.

Cant argue with that one bit.

If Manning played for Belichick in his prime he might have 6 rings.

I always felt Manning was much better than Brady but honestly at this point in time he looks pretty well shot.

Manning is one of the greatest of all time, but at this point he's basically done.  

It must be so frustrating for him to know where to throw it and have his body break down on every throw.   from my understanding of his surgery it's amazing that he can throw at all, let alone in the NFL.    

Peyton choked with some pretty stacked teams offensively too, mind you. If he hadn't blown the Super Bowl against the Saints...this is a very different argument.

Peyton Manning was considered the biggest choke in the history of sports until 2006 when he finally beat the pats.  He's top 5 all-time and reinvented the position but Brady and Montana were both better.

Peyton Manning was considered the biggest choke in the history of sports until 2006 when he finally beat the pats.  He's top 5 all-time and reinvented the position but Brady and Montana were both better.

Agree completely. Peyton still gets slack from some for being sort of carried by that D and Bob Sanders. Fact is, though...you could say the same about all off Brady's early SBs. Once they depended on him and his WEs made critical errors (Moss not giving 100% on the streak and the Welker drop) or Gronk was hurt...this is what's happened.

exception being last year, when their D was phenomenal. My point is...the media will have you believe it's all Brady and BB. No QB can do it alone, though. Montana had so many HOFers, including the GOAT in Rice. Bradshaw had a team filled with all time greats. Aikman had a great oline plus a top 5 RB, WR, and maybe the best defensive/special teams player ever along with them in Deion.

Brady made Edelman and Welker great. Manning made guys like Gonzalez (and Welker, lol) great.but both also had the Marvin Harrisons, Randy Moss's and Gronks...all time greats.

He has now taken four of them the Super Bowl.

Manning >>>>> Brady.

Peyton Manning is now 3-2 head to head with Tom Brady in the postseason.

Manning >>>>> Brady.

Brady is now 2-5 against the Manning family in postseason play. 

Mannings >>>>> Brady.

Eat a dick trolls.

if anything i think what this really proves is that if you have an elite quarterback you are a "good" headcoach. brady is the great one, not bellichick.

Here's the bottom line TX. Your team got kicked in the nuts.

And that "meaningless game" against the Jets helped to cost you home field. 

So, if that game was played in Foxboro:

1) Wade Phillips would have come up with a dumb defensive game plan.

2) Von Miller would have been contained all game.

3) Pats OLine would have given Brady 8 seconds to throw.

Ernie Adams could have pulled off another impressive, no stone unturned cheatfest in Foxboro.

Maybe not, but Gostkowski probably doesn't miss that kick. The Pats don't get flagged for several offsides on offense. Bill probably doesn't go for it on 4th down way too early in the game because the scoring deficit looks different.

It mattered.

Maybe not, but Gostkowski probably doesn't miss that kick. The Pats don't get flagged for several offsides on offense. Bill probably doesn't go for it on 4th down way too early in the game because the scoring deficit looks different.

It mattered.

Couple things:

1) A missed extra point in the 1st quarter should have no bearing on the outcome of the game.

2) the procedure penalties were brutal. That is undisciplined football.

3) I do agree with you that BB kicks the FG if that game was in Foxboro. However, I had no problem with the decision yesterday.

Couple things:

1) A missed extra point in the 1st quarter should have no bearing on the outcome of the game.

3) I do agree with you that BB kicks the FG if that game was in Foxboro. However, I had no problem with the decision yesterday.

Scoring ALWAYS has a bearing on the outcome of the game.

No, false starts are a product of being the road team. Did you even watch the game?

If you have no problem with it, then you have no problem with losing, because that was a big part of why you lost. It showed no faith in the Pats defense, who would force several 3-and-outs to get Brady the ball back after the fact. Kicking the FG there gives you the win.

Couple things:

Back in the weeks heading up to Pats v Jets you bragged the Pats would be able to rest starters in that game because it would meaningless because home field would be clinched.

Well how did home field now become unimportant?  If you could rest players once home field  advantaged happened means it was important.  Not the bs you're selling today.  

Scoring ALWAYS has a bearing on the outcome of the game.

No, false starts are a product of being the road team. Did you even watch the game?

If you have no problem with it, then you have no problem with losing, because that was a big part of why you lost. It showed no faith in the Pats defense, who would force several 3-and-outs to get Brady the ball back after the fact. Kicking the FG there gives you the win.

The missed extra point effected the way the final minutes were played.  How could that not be important? 

Couple things:

That's funny because when I first encountered you online you used to puff out your chest and say things like "championships are all that matter" and "if you don't win it all it's a failed season." 

Now you're OK with your coach losing you a conference championship game with boneheaded decisions. 

My how times have changed. Tom Brady is a fraud. Win a Super Bowl that doesn't result in a lost first-round draft pick and then come talk to me. 

Until that time, Manning is better than Brady and everyone is still in Montana's shadow. 

Brady's never won a postseason game against a Manning-quarterbacked team (Peyton or Eli) outside of Foxboro, so.....

Archived