Congrats to Peyton thread

TuscanyTile2

Panthers win with 2 cotchery TDs but broncos keep it close for 3 quarters 

34 to 17 Panthers.    Cotchery game mvp

Agreed except with 7 mins to go in the 4th quarter, Peyton tells his teammates in the huddle "epic comeback starts right here".  

He then proceeds to throw 3 straight pick 6's.  Panthers win 55-17.  In a strange twist, Manning still wins MVP.   He declines, however, to go to Disney World, and instead heads straight for Omaha, where he retires and is never heard from again. 

Panthers win with 2 cotchery TDs but broncos keep it close for 3 quarters 

34 to 17 Panthers.    Cotchery game mvp

Ahh I almost forgot Cotchery plays for Carolina. Hope they win just for his sake, he was an all time favorite of mine as a Jet, always showed up for the New England games, and despite how he left the team he's good in my book.....I wouldn't be thrilled if I had to deal with Santonio for another season either.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Agreed except with 7 mins to go in the 4th quarter, Peyton tells his teammates in the huddle "epic comeback starts right here".  

He then proceeds to throw 3 straight pick 6's.  Panthers win 55-17.  In a strange twist, Manning still wins MVP.   He declines, however, to go to Disney World, and instead heads straight for Omaha, where he retires and is never heard from again. 

It's great because it's very possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the point is the Pats game is quite different from the Panthers game.  

Of course it is. But my point is, do the Broncos have any chance at all in the SB? If they do, one should not predict a blowout. One just might wind up with egg on their face, as those who predicted a blowout of the Broncos in the AFCCG got. 

Of course it is. But my point is, do the Broncos have any chance at all in the SB? If they do, one should not predict a blowout. One just might wind up with egg on their face, as those who predicted a blowout of the Broncos in the AFCCG got. 

Any team has a chance, especially on that gets this far.  

But you can still predict a blowout.  People, so called experts and odds setters do it all the time. 

Interesting how the last 4 SB's have featured a "running" QB from the NFC

Being able to move around and pick up first downs with legs is clearly a huge benefit, the problem is injures and whether or not the player takes the time to develop the more important pocket skills when in college. Most don't because their athletic advantage is even greater in college and afford them the ability to be extremely successful based primarily on that alone

Archived