When the Patriot Dynasty Ends...

nj meadowlands

He is not going quit when Brady retires, he has been around football all his life. One of very few coaches who have coached without playing. despite how you feel about his success being a big part of Brady. He has been doing this long enough to go on without Brady. It would be foolish if he honestly thought like you thought..his success is heavily based on Brady and should retire so people some how do not see the real truth about his coaching. Na..not the case.

I think you should seriously watch It's a football life: Bill Belichick if you hadn't seen it. If you watched it, you would know Bill Belichick is no Barry Switzer. and no, you aren't calling him that. But your whole tone is basically his success is based off of one player. And respectfully you are so wrong.

41-55 before Brady, Mr. I dont need to defend the cheatriots eventhough all I do is come to a Jets board and defend the cheatriots

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is not going quit when Brady retires, he has been around football all his life. One of very few coaches who have coached without playing. despite how you feel about his success being a big part of Brady. He has been doing this long enough to go on without Brady. It would be foolish if he honestly thought like you thought..his success is heavily based on Brady and should retire so people some how do not see the real truth about his coaching. Na..not the case.

I think you should seriously watch It's a football life: Bill Belichick if you hadn't seen it. If you watched it, you would know Bill Belichick is no Barry Switzer. and no, you aren't calling him that. But your whole tone is basically his success is based off of one player. And respectfully you are so wrong.

he's getting old, he's in his mid 60s now.  Figure Brady plays another 5 seasons, he will be in his late 60s.  you think he coaches into his 70s/80s?

I have seen the documentary on him, as much as I dislike him he fascinates me as a football fan.  I have said a million times he has developed into a great HC but never would have had the chance w/o Brady.  that doesn't mean he's winning anything w/o him.  it won't be Cleveland or the 2000 pats but to go from best QB of all time to any other QB will be a tough transition.

he's getting old, he's in his mid 60s now.  Figure Brady plays another 5 seasons, he will be in his late 60s.  you think he coaches into his 70s/80s?

I have seen the documentary on him, as much as I dislike him he fascinates me as a football fan.  I have said a million times he has developed into a great HC but never would have had the chance w/o Brady.  that doesn't mean he's winning anything w/o him.  it won't be Cleveland or the 2000 pats but to go from best QB of all time to any other QB will be a tough transition.

This is a QB league, he'll be nothing without one, just like every other HC, unless he's got a QB waiting.

I saw the doc. too.  I distinctly remember him saying, "I'm not going be like a Marv Levy and coach into my 70's."

His ego is big enough to where he tries to prove himself without Brady.  He'll fail and consequently retire shortly after remembering what it was like to be a HC without a HOF QB.

I have seen the documentary on him, as much as I dislike him he fascinates me as a football fan.  I have said a million times he has developed into a great HC but never would have had the chance w/o Brady.  that doesn't mean he's winning anything w/o him.  it won't be Cleveland or the 2000 pats but to go from best QB of all time to any other QB will be a tough transition

Shoot, I don't think Brady plays for another 5 seasons, at least not with the patriots. I say he retires when he is late into 60s, probably early 70s(whether that's in or around when brady retires) idk. I just doubt he does it because Brady has retired. Everything about him speaks of being a football head coach strictly for the love of the game, and not just because.....

Shoot, I don't think Brady plays for another 5 seasons, at least not with the patriots. I say he retires when he is late into 60s, probably early 70s(whether that's in or around when brady retires) idk. I just doubt he does it because Brady has retired. Everything about him speaks of being a football head coach strictly for the love of the game, and not just because.....

I hope Brady retires w/in 2-3 years.  I will believe it when I see it.

I can see BB coaching HS somewhere, he loves the game that much.  I can't see him coaching in the NFL into his 70s

I hope Brady retires w/in 2-3 years.  I will believe it when I see it.

I can see BB coaching HS somewhere, he loves the game that much.  I can't see him coaching in the NFL into his 70s

I Brady says he wants cont. for another 5 years, I just don't see that happening...and i'm sure the pats would drop him in  sec. once his skills start to diminish. all BB knows in football, I can't see him not coaching somewhere!

Hey who you got in the SB, Carolina? See Manning crapping his pants like how he was against Seattle? I do.

I Brady says he wants cont. for another 5 years, I just don't see that happening...and i'm sure the pats would drop him in  sec. once his skills start to diminish. all BB knows in football, I can't see him not coaching somewhere!

Hey who you got in the SB, Carolina? See Manning crapping his pants like how he was against Seattle? I do.

I think Carolina will win, I don't think it will be as bad as the Seattle game.  I think den's D is really, really good and will keep them in it but I think Carolina will win. It will be a fitting end to Peyton's career:D

That is a crappy challenge.

Not to cast aspersions of a populace I am a member of, but I would not go to a football message board in order to get an unbiased opinion on a subject.  Especially one where a team has probably kicked them in the teeth more than once over the past fifteen years.

Go look at this board on any range of subjects. 

It's funny how all fans are biased except Pats fans, amirite?

Well, that's aburd.

How egotistical is a fan base that thinks fans of other teams are more emotionally invested in the Pats than Pats fans are?

Put another way, how sad is it that so many pats fans don't actually care about the pats unless they get to boast about them?

I know dozens of "fans" who won't even care about football or the pats once this tainted dynasty is over.  

Well, that's aburd.

How egotistical is a fan base that thinks fans of other teams are more emotionally invested in the Pats than Pats fans are?

I thought you were talking about fan bases other than Patriots.

Oh yeah, it is Patriots.  I have ATT UVerse and catch COMCAST's Felger and Mazz.  Some of the call-ins are the worst.

Archived