Sat next to Ryan Fitzpatrick today at lunch

Maxman

I had a meeting in Florham Park this morning. Met my son after the meeting and took him to lunch. We ended up sitting right next to Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I was going to tell him about JetNation but I was afraid there could have been a thread by @PatsFanTX calling Fitz a noodle arm so I just played it safe (and quiet).

I had a meeting in Florham Park this morning. Met my son after the meeting and took him to lunch. We ended up sitting right next to Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I was going to tell him about JetNation but I was afraid there could have been a thread by @PatsFanTX calling Fitz a noodle arm so I just played it safe (and quiet).

Really? I'd be more worried about him seeing Villain's "STOP defending a max 6 win QB" thread.

:lol:

Eh you could have posted how Von Miller fell in love with Brady last Sunday on PatsFanTX to shut him up.

He's in Florham Park? Contact must be on its way

That was my first thought.   

After being in the building every day since June, at this time of year, I would think he wouldn't be there unless it was business.

Wonder if Macc is back from Mobile yet?  A lot of the Gm's don't stay for he game and leave right after the final practice.  

That was my first thought.   

After being in the building every day since June, at this time of year, I would think he wouldn't be there unless it was business.

Wonder if Macc is back from Mobile yet?  A lot of the Gm's don't stay for he game and leave right after the final practice.  

I am not 100% sure, but I don't think Mac was in Florham Park yesterday.

I've always wondered how many Jets players 1) read the forums and 2) have userid's and participate in forums.

I remember being told once on JI that Rex Ryan's wife read my posts and they upset her, I always felt good about that.

SAR I

I've always wondered how many Jets players 1) read the forums and 2) have userid's and participate in forums.

I remember being told once on JI that Rex Ryan's wife read my posts and they upset her, I always felt good about that.

SAR I

I know there have been a few players' relatives join every now and then.  I'm sure some of the players check it out from time to time.

I know there have been a few players' relatives join every now and then.  I'm sure some of the players check it out from time to time.

I suspect when they first are drafted by the Jets, young and stupid, used to the idolization of NCAA boards, they come around.

After a year or so, unless they are masochist's they don't come back any more.    

SAR I

I don't know the player, but Max and TomShane do I think... But, apparently a player posted here, and got in an argument with Bleedin' Green, who told the player he knew literally nothing about football.

I don't know the player, but Max and TomShane do I think... But, apparently a player posted here, and got in an argument with Bleedin' Green, who told the player he knew literally nothing about football.

Ha ha ha, made my day, thanks.

SAR I

Could be the reason Fitz was in the area yesterday. Swapping pointers with Chad

Chad Pennington was a brutal quarterback, when he wasn't hurt he was choking under pressure.  How he is trying to position himself for a lucrative post-NFL career with the Jets via social media is nauseating.

Yesterday my Twitter feed was inundated with 20+ Chad Pennington videos answering fan questions, reported it as spam.

SAR I

Chad Pennington was a brutal quarterback, when he wasn't hurt he was choking under pressure.  How he is trying to position himself for a lucrative post-NFL career with the Jets via social media is nauseating.

Yesterday my Twitter feed was inundated with 20+ Chad Pennington videos answering fan questions, reported it as spam.

SAR I

I still suspect Chad wrecked his shoulder off-field and staged the "injury" on the first snap vs Titans to unlock a $400K bonus.

SAR I

I don't think many players post. I do know that players families post and read pretty regularly. I have had many conversations over the years with a players family member. The whole time I was thinking which one of you guys is getting me punched in the face now.  :)

Im sure they come on here. There all over social media like instagram twitter, cant see why they wouldn't be curious to what fans say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought that when there is a topic in particular that anyone associated with the team wanted info on, that forums are the place to go. Twitter is great, but it is hard to read multiple thoughts on the same topic. And the short character limit gets in the way when someone wants to say what they are really feeling.

Archived