So how badly do you want a game changer returning Punts, and Kicks?

Lupz27

Badly enough to invest pick #20 on Braxton Miller?

Not only is he projected to be an elite returner, scouts say best punt/kick off returner to come out in years, during the senior bowl he is widely being touted as the best WR, and running crisp precise routes, and even drawing crazy comparisons to Antonio Brown, yes seriously Antonio Brown, scouts are raving, and are not backing off.

Miller who was widely regarded as a late 2nd rounder at best, but most likely a 3rd to 4th rounder has now found himself being talked about as possibly top 5 WR in draft class, and consensus #1 athlete in draft by far, and could definitely be scooped up in the late 1st Rd to early 2nd, and if his 40 time comes in sub 4.3 I'd stamp the 1st round projection accurate. 

I mean he would instantly bring a special teams dimension to the Jets we have never really seen, and if he turns out to be half the WR Brown is on top of it he could be worth the investment at pick #20.

Thoughts?

ONLY if Miller is the best player when we pick at #20.  Because if he's tied with another
player at a position of need (OLB, OT, QB) I would pick the "need".  But I agree, Miller
appears to be a special player who could be a game changer

ONLY if Miller is the best player when we pick at #20.  Because if he's tied with another
player at a position of need (OLB, OT, QB) I would pick the "need".  But I agree, Miller

I agree, you can scrarch the QB off the list, any QB that falls to 20 this year isn't worth snot.

It's the LB's thou that will be the the players tough to pass on this year at 20 both Insides, and Outside backers, lots of potential speedy studs at the position projected to go when we pick.

But man would I love to watch a guy electrify the Jets, and their fans every time he touched the ball just waiting for that one move, one crease to open, and bam 6.  I've been a fan of this team since 86, and no one comes to mind who could do that as a Jet since.

Also this pick only makes sense if it is 100% certain is capable, and willing to return Punts, and Kicks.  Reports say he is the best punt return prospect in years, yet he didn't do it in college.  I do believe he will return punts in this game this weekend thou so can get a small sample size of comfort level doing it.

Hows that cool-aide going down? 

Miller's the toast of the senior bowl, and your boner apparently... BUT he's not worth #20. That's laughable. A 24 year old QB convert is not going to be worth that price tag. He's done well to vaunt himself into early day 2 consideration... but he's not even the best OSU WR coming out this year. 

Not to many guys can do this.

Never mind can't figure out how to post video on phone 

If it's the video of him uncleating the DB in the redzone drills this week, then yes i've seen it. And again, that's why he's elevated himself into early day 2 consideration. #1 athlete by far? Child Please... He's one of the most gifted athletes in the draft, but there's others like Myles Jack who are specimens equally deserving, if not more, of such accolades. 

If it's the video of him uncleating the DB in the redzone drills this week, then yes i've seen it. And again, that's why he's elevated himself into early day 2 consideration. #1 athlete by far? Child Please... He's one of the most gifted athletes in the draft, but there's others like Myles Jack who are specimens equally deserving, if not more, of such accolades. 

no its the spin move he made on 2 defenders without losing his top speed during a live game vs VA Tech, one of the most impressive athletic moves I've ever seen.

no its the spin move he made on 2 defenders without losing his top speed during a live game vs VA Tech, one of the most impressive athletic moves I've ever seen.

eh, that was nice feather in his highlight cap, but I'd say Coleman has weekly material just as good. He's well above Miller in terms prospect value at the WR position IMO.

cole.0.gif

I agree, you can scrarch the QB off the list, any QB that falls to 20 this year isn't worth snot.

It's the LB's thou that will be the the players tough to pass on this year at 20 both Insides, and Outside backers, lots of potential speedy studs at the position projected to go when we pick.

But man would I love to watch a guy electrify the Jets, and their fans every time he touched the ball just waiting for that one move, one crease to open, and bam 6.  I've been a fan of this team since 86, and no one comes to mind who could do that as a Jet since.

Leon Washington says hi....

Hows that cool-aide going down? 

Miller's the toast of the senior bowl, and your boner apparently... BUT he's not worth #20. That's laughable. A 24 year old QB convert is not going to be worth that price tag. He's done well to vaunt himself into early day 2 consideration... but he's not even the best OSU WR coming out this year. 

Don't worry.... Oakland grabs him .... LOL

Archived