Who do we all want to win next week?

MetsJets1962

There isn't an obvious choice this year. I would be happy to see Peyton roll into the sunset with amother ring, but I really love watching Cam play. Everyone on the Panthers is healthy and playing well. He has had an unbelievable season. He's won at every level. It's Cam's time.

I'm going to root for the team with the quarterback that doesn't overdue the celebrations while wearing powder blue knee socks.

Don't know if he will be wearing blue socks or not.

Denver (designated home team) chose to wear white unis. Carolina said they will wear their black unis.

I don't like Denver and am sick of the media shoving Peyton down our throats all these years.  I also don't care for Cam's attitude or the Panthers in general (not a huge fan of that era of expansion).  However, I'm rooting Panthers because I dislike them less.  I guess I could live w/ Peyton winning though if it happened (he's not a bad guy but I'm just sick of him).  I'm just glad the Pats didn't make it. 

More important than any of that, I want my box pool numbers to come up. 

All in on the Panthers. I work with a bunch of old racist guys that hate Cam Newton because he's black and dancing to put it nicely and I need the opportunity as a dance challenged white guy in his mid 20's to walk into work dabbing hard on those old men. I hope Carolina dances on Peyton's grave. Also who roots for an AFC team to win it? Doesn't seem right.

Both teams deserve it, I have no preference, just hope it's no ridiculous blowout.

Although if Denver dominates it would be hilarious, I suppose.

I admit I enjoyed the 43-8 Seahawks SB stunner at Metlife, it was a classic case of David vs Goliath.

Especially after weeks of nonstop Peyton commercials leading up to the game. 

Archived