"My guys fitz"

jetsfan719

2 hours ago, neckdemon said:

While you might be right, Showing up and calling people "dummy " is an arrogant douche way to go about it. Not to mention that your opinion that Colin is a better option than fitz is not a fact. Kaepernick hasn't looked good for a while now. 

Yeah I don't get how jets fans just assume what they saw in 2012 is the real Kaepernick.  The same exact thing happened with Stevan Ridley "aw well he had a good fantasy season 4 years ago he musta still be good"

Ridley came here and stunk up the joint.  Same thing would have happened with Kaepernick we would be in the same situation niners are in now trying to sucker someone into taking him in 2017.

17 hours ago, Colgateman said:

You need to look at Bmarsh's history dummy.

Anyone who is Marshalls starting QB is "his guy"

Remember all the stuff he was saying about Geno last offseason? He's been a huge fan of every starting qb he's played with except for Henne.

Also, crazy to think that you want a garbagebag journeyman who's been in the nfl and is allergic to the playoffs over a guy who was one play away form winning the super bowl, led his team back to the nfc championship, and helped his team to an 8-8 record even though almost all the talent was gone from him and he got sacked 52 times.

I'm glad that by quite a few articles that The jets were aware and intrigued by the rumors coming out, I'm glad that people like you don't run the Jets F.O, and I'm glad a guy with half of brain like Mac is runnig the JEts F.O.

Like I said, look into some of the stuff Marshall has said about all of his qbs, they've all been "his guy", learn something about the players before you try and quote them.

However last year when they asked him his all time favorite QB he said Kyle Orton..

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Yeah I don't get how jets fans just assume what they saw in 2012 is the real Kaepernick.  The same exact thing happened with Stevan Ridley "aw well he had a good fantasy season 4 years ago he musta still be good"

Ridley came here and stunk up the joint.  Same thing would have happened with Kaepernick we would be in the same situation niners are in now trying to sucker someone into taking him in 2017.

Yeah and for a huge contract 

Brandon is lucky that he had a great year - it makes his opinions easier to accept. If he had just an average year or got hurt or something, nobody would care what he says... but what he says holds a lot of weight right now; it helps being a great player at your peak if you're going to be a broadcaster....  

21 hours ago, jetsfan719 said:

and get more than 44 posts before calling people dummys.  And didnt have to learn to quote a player, because thats exactly what he said.

i apologize, I was heavily intoxicated yesterday and when I am under the influence I become angry with the Jets and the organization, I am sorry for taking my irrational hate out on you.

35 minutes ago, Colgateman said:

i apologize, I was heavily intoxicated yesterday and when I am under the influence I become angry with the Jets and the organization, I am sorry for taking my irrational hate out on you.

good job......a man who can admit when he was a dick and apologize

Fact is, without Brandon Marshall, Ryan Fitzpatrick is Buffalo Ryan Fitzpatrick reincarnated. Fitz would suck. What everyone does not realize is that Fitz could always count on Marshall. Throw to Marshall in double coverage? Hell, even triple coverage? No problem. Marshall has got it EVERY time. I know it sounds crazy, but we all witnessed it this season. I think for every realist Jets fan. we always thought Fitz was a better QB than Geno. That's just common sense. But what Ryan did was play out of his f*cking mind. That's because Marshall made him. So say what you want about Marshall, but he's as instrumental to our QB as any receiver has ever been to any QB.

On February 3, 2016 at 4:42 PM, JiF said:

Meh, I love Marshall but this kind of stuff is uncalled for.  What if the Jets were high on Kap and planned on trading for him.  How do you back track from a statement like that?

This is the same guy that claimed Cutler was going to win the MVP a couple of years ago.  And was roommates with Geno, who was the reason why Marshall allowed the Bears to trade him here. 

If he wants to be an analyst, then be an analyst.  The duel role is going to end up making him stick his foot in this mouth. 

I agree with everything you said but what do you expect him to say? 

On 2/6/2016 at 3:40 PM, bealeb319 said:

They must not have remembered when Geno threw three in three drives against Buffalo lol

Oh, they remember, but those weren't Geno's fault.  I forget who was to blame, but it definitely wasn't the guy throwing the football.

I agree.

Fitz blew away my low expectations for him, but in the end, he was what he always has been. He's a short term fix to a long term problem. The Geno haters fail to see that the Geno supporters don't actually love Geno, they just want a long term solution. While Geno is highly unlikely to provide this, any chance is better than what you get from Fitzpatrick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, The Troll said:

Fitz blew away my low expectations for him, but in the end, he was what he always has been. He's a short term fix to a long term problem. The Geno haters fail to see that the Geno supporters don't actually love Geno, they just want a long term solution. While Geno is highly unlikely to provide this, any chance is better than what you get from Fitzpatrick.

To each his own.  

4 hours ago, The Troll said:

Which is why I don't have a problem going into next season with the same exact depth chart at qb from last year

Even if Kaep came here, dude needs to get "fixed" by some intensive coaching. He needs to chill a year and figure out that you can't get by only on physical talent in The NFL

Dude needs to get fixed with a beating from the sons of anarchy...he's an arrogant prick, take it to him, dudes.

BTW, I dont want him anywhere near my team

Archived