4.1 Upgrade Is Complete

Maxman

Hello Mafia Forum!  The upgrade to 4.1 is complete, this version fixes a long list of bugs, including the quote problem. There are new features and there is a new Activity stream up top. We are in the process of configuring some things still, so thanks for your patience.

I do ask one favor, if you have thoughts on the new version or questions, please post them in this thread:

That will make it a lot easier and our legendary server guy Rhett who works for IPB is checking that thread as well. Please send your thoughts, there is a video in there that highlights how the new selective quoting feature works. It is pretty cool.

Thanks!

Sad to say this isn't really an improvement..  still see the blue box I mentioned and quoting function not improved at all.  in fact it seems worse.

The best board we used was back in 11' 12' timeframe..  easy to add attachments, easy to quote, can edit whenever you want...  the last year or so it has not been user friendly. 

8 hours ago, Pac said:

Sad to say this isn't really an improvement..  still see the blue box I mentioned and quoting function not improved at all.  in fact it seems worse.

The best board we used was back in 11' 12' timeframe..  easy to add attachments, easy to quote, can edit whenever you want...  the last year or so it has not been user friendly. 

I agree. I wish I didn't agree but I do.

I will check with IPB on everything.

On 2/5/2016 at 1:35 AM, Maxman said:

I agree. I wish I didn't agree but I do.

I will check with IPB on everything.

I think it's actually worse now. Just unusable. Not trying to give you a hard time, but just wanted you to know.

I saves quotes and posts you've made, after you've made them

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I think it's actually worse now. Just unusable. Not trying to give you a hard time, but just wanted you to know.

I saves quotes and posts you've made, after you've made them

That is interesting, it is actually working much better for me. But I appreciate the feedback because we want to get this 100% fixed.

Can you do me a favor? Post the same feedback in this thread?  

IPB is watching that thread, so it is the best way to get this fixed.  Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That is interesting, it is actually working much better for me. But I appreciate the feedback because we want to get this 100% fixed.

Can you do me a favor? Post the same feedback in this thread?  

IPB is watching that thread, so it is the best way to get this fixed.  Thank you!

done

Archived