Manziel threatened to kill ex-gf and himself

AFJF

Trying to impress the Cowboys?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/manziel-ex-gf-told-cops-hit-drugs-article-1.2520718

Troubled Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel told his ex-girlfriend to “shut up or I’ll kill us both” during a heated argument in Dallas last weekend, according to reports.

Colleen Crowley, the same woman who claimed Manziel struck her during an altercation in October, told police the QB made the threat after “forcing her into a car, hitting her, and dragging her by the hair,” according to a report byWFAA-TV in Dallas.

Police sources told the television station that Crowley fears for her safety and is seeking an order of protection.

But Manziel, who spent time in alcohol rehab last spring, denied he threatened to kill himself or his former flame, or that hit her.

“It didn’t happen,” the former Heisman Trophy winner told TMZ. “I’m completely stable. I’m safe and secure.”

Manziel and Crowley broke up in December after a two-year relationship and four months of living together, according to WFAA.

The Fort Worth Police Department released a report Thursday for the Jan. 31 incident that confirmed the previously unnamed woman involved was Crowley. Some information in the report was redacted.

The police report states Crowley said she was struck “several times” by the 23-year-old NFL star, including one to her left ear when the two were left alone at the ZaZa Hotel in Dallas.

She said that Manziel was not intoxicated — but was acting like he was on drugs.

The WFAA report said the two were arguing over another girl and Crowley attempted to leave, but Manziel “restrained” her led her out of the hotel.

“I was crying and begged the valet, ‘Please don’t let him take me. I’m scared for my life!’ ” she told police. The valet reportedly told her, “I don't know what to do” and let the pair leave.

Sources told WFAA that Manziel then drove about a half-mile to Crowley’s car. She told cops she jumped out of the car and tried to hide from Manziel, but he found her in some nearby bushes.

“He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car and got back in himself,” she reportedly told police. “He hit me with his open hand on my left ear for jumping out of the car. I realized immediately that I could not hear out of that ear, and I still cannot today, two days later.”

Manziel then drove to Crowley’s apartment in Fort Worth.

While en route, she claims, she yelled at him, “I hate you!” He allegedly replied that “he was going to drop me off, take my car and go kill himself,” sources said.

Crowley said she thought he was on drugs or maybe having a psychotic break. She told police she then began telling him she loved him.

She says at that time Manziel “started laughing” and then reportedly yelled at her to “shut up or I’ll kill us both.”

The couple continued the fight at Crowley’s apartment before cops were called, police said.

“He ran out of the apartment,” after Crowley grabbed a knife from the kitchen, she said. When she saw him in the parking lot, she said she banged on a neighbor's door and screamed for help. Manziel fled on foot, she told police.

Manziel has been unable to stay out of trouble since the Browns selected him in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.Crowley admitted to cops that she was worried about his “well-being,” prompting a search for the former Texas A&M star

In October, Avon (Ohio) police pulled over Manziel after an altercation with Crowley. She told police that Manziel “hit me a couple times” after she threw his wallet out of the car window. She declined to press charges and Manziel denied hitting her.

The Browns are reportedly looking to dump him next month.

The team hasn’t officially said its done with the quarterback, but in a statement admitted that his bad behavior “undermines the hard work of his teammates and the reputation" of the organization.”

Manziel promised his short-lived star power isn’t fading.

“I have great things coming ahead,” he told TMZ. “I know I've been having fun but I just need to get my body right.”

“I’m 100% committed to playing football,” he added.

5 hours ago, DoubleDecker said:

Holy hell and some of you guys were clamoring to sign this dude smh.  So glad Idzick wasn't dumb enough, poor Cleveland brown fans?

Ummm this.....

But what is even more amazing is that folks were saying this guy was good enough to get last week. Some were arguing that he would be a good pick up even as last week!!

Utter Maddness. 

Archived