Francesa

TuscanyTile2

4 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Francesa probably told him that.

Listen, I been doin dis twenty foive yeahs and I got a big dick, okaiy? I got da bigges dick in radio, and I love hawsies. Da Breedah's Cup is my Supah Bowl and I got a hog in my pants, okaiy?

I don't know why I stopped listening, he's so gd worth it.

45 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Listen, I been doin dis twenty foive yeahs and I got a big dick, okaiy? I got da bigges dick in radio, and I love hawsies. Da Breedah's Cup is my Supah Bowl and I got a hog in my pants, okaiy?

I don't know why I stopped listening, he's so gd worth it.

Numbah 1

9 hours ago, SenorGato said:

He's the greatest thing in radio. I can't get enough Mike Francesa clips.

I will miss him terribly. He has been spot-on about the Jets since the 90's, the only media personality who gets it right. Adam Schein, Craig Carton, too easily fooled by Rex Ryan's Jedi Mind Tricks, too homer.

The thought that my commute home might be reduced to Michael Kay would drive me to go check out Mad Dog on satellite.

SAR I 

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I will miss him terribly. He has been spot-on about the Jets since the 90's, the only media personality who gets it right. Adam Schein, Craig Carton, too easily fooled by Rex Ryan's Jedi Mind Tricks, too homer.

The thought that my commute home might be reduced to Michael Kay would drive me to go check out Mad Dog on satellite.

SAR I 

SAR I loves Mark Sanchez and Mike Francesa.  LOL.  I don't agree w/ you but I absolutely give you credit for standing up for these unpopular positions.

Sort of like  "Jews for Jesus," I think it would be kind of hilarious to have a bunch of Jet fans wear a t-shirt with a very pro-Francesa message on it to Francesacon.  Maybe...

"Jet Fans For Francesa"

It would feed his ego, which is the reason many people listen to him in the first place (the unintentional comedy).

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Since Mac & Bowles have taken over the Jets football operation, Francesa seems to have changed his attitude toward the team.

On top of that, he revealed he was quitting his WFAN role (in 2 years) to Katie Nolan, who is the world's biggest fan of Rob Ryan.  I guess old Fatcesa has softened (to match his physique).

Archived