Joe Namath endorses Peyton Manning for Jets QB

joewilly12

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Joe Namath said: "If he's physically fit and the Broncos don't want him, I'd give him a good look right out there in New York Jet territory," Namath said

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Joe Namath said: "If he's physically fit and the Broncos don't want him, I'd give him a good look right out there in New York Jet territory," Namath said

If he's physically fit then I agree that we should take a look.  I don't think the Broncos would let him go if he were physically fit though.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

20 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If he's physically fit then I agree that we should take a look.  I don't think the Broncos would let him go if he were physically fit though.

THE QUOTING IS STILL SCREWED UP ON BOTH FIREFOX AND SAFARI.

While I hope Peyton wins today, forget him on the Jets next season, he will be 40 years old and is obviously far from the HOF QB he once was.

1 minute ago, PatsFanTX said:

Wade Phillips has made that defense.

Watch how they contain Newton in the pocket today

They will try.  Brady was shaken early. Half  of the 24? Pressures ended him throwing the ball into the turf really early.  Brady is willing to lay down before getting sacked. As he should be.  Cam will not go down easy. Still think it's over by halftime.  Shades of Seahawks vs Denver couple years back.

They will try.  Brady was shaken early. Half  of the 24? Pressures ended him throwing the ball into the turf really early.  Brady is willing to lay down before getting sacked. As he should be.  Cam will not go down easy. Still think it's over by halftime.  Shades of Seahawks vs Denver couple years back.

I agree with you, but I think Cam will do it with his arm and not his legs.

Archived