Osweiler?

Joejet

According to Bleacher Report the Broncos are going to tag Von Miller and not Osweiler.  I realize Mac has stated he wants Fitz back but does it make more sense to look at someone that could be a long term solution?

8 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Osweiler didn't look all that good starting this season when he had to and he has great weapons to throw and hand off too. Lots of decisions to be made in Denver. 

He struggled at times but overall I thought he looked decent.  We have great weapons too.  

He's from the west so he probably stays in Denver but who knows.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they let Osweiler go.. Peyton is gone, they have to make a decision on keeping both ware and miller or just miller. They have a ton a money tied up in their line with already extending Wolfe but it would be hard to let one of those two pass rushers go after you watched them dominate all year long without receiving much help at all on the offensive side of the ball.

13 minutes ago, jdeacon said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if they let Osweiler go.. Peyton is gone, they have to make a decision on keeping both ware and miller or just miller. They have a ton a money tied up in their line with already extending Wolfe but it would be hard to let one of those two pass rushers go after you watched them dominate all year long without receiving much help at all on the offensive side of the ball.

I think ultimately they resign Osweiler at a hometown discount.  He's from the area, he knows their system and he'll have great weapons to throw to.

17 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

if Manning retires which is likely the Broncos will give Osweiler what he wants to stay with the team. I think that's a no brainer...they groomed the kid and let him learn from Manning they wont replace him with a new rookie or free agent.

agreed...but if TANNY were their GM, then just maybe.

Archived