Von Miller

hawk

31 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

unless they go into full rebuild mode, which I dont think they need to with Osweiller, no way he goes anywhere. 2nd overall pick, SB MVP, bad ass dood stays a bronco.

It is an almost certainty that Denver tags Miller, correct?

If (when) they tag Miller, Osweiller has the opportunity to see what is available, and they may lose their only viable QB option.  Osweiller's agent have to be putting Matt Cassel or Matt Flynn contract history in front of him right now, and what is potentially available.

If offered two first round picks, and not putting out $20 Million a year an attractive option to the Broncos?  

It is not as black and white as some want to make it out to be.  

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, hawk said:

He is worth two first round picks, which is what it would take when Denver Franchises him.  He is worth what ever the contract is going to be.

What say you?

I was told good teams don't let their young talent reach FA.  So then Von Miller isn't actually good, unless it's Denver that isn't good.  I'm confused.

2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Why do you act like Smith's entire friends and family are in the Bay Area?  He's born and raised in Missouri and played college in Missouri 

If anything getting out of the Bay Area would save Aldon Smith's career because he could get away from whatever bs entourage he accumulated while in Frisco.

Support unit > Job, bro

16 hours ago, TampaJet said:

Mo is good, but Miller is a game changer. Trade Mo and pick (s ) for Miller? Both guys should be tagged and still could be traded,  right? Not sure of the contract difference and if it would be worth it for Denver. He's the kind of player we have been missing for years....more of wish,  then realistic I'm sure.

If Denver is willing to pay Mo's contract I seriously doubt they would dump Miller to get him. For about the same money they can keep one of the best pass rushers in the game.

1 hour ago, hawk said:

It is an almost certainty that Denver tags Miller, correct?

If (when) they tag Miller, Osweiller has the opportunity to see what is available, and they may lose their only viable QB option.  Osweiller's agent have to be putting Matt Cassel or Matt Flynn contract history in front of him right now, and what is potentially available.

If offered two first round picks, and not putting out $20 Million a year an attractive option to the Broncos?

It is not as black and white as some want to make it out to be.

Denver just proved they can win with less than stellar QB play, not that I think that Peyton was terrible. If Osweiller walks any FA QB would like to work for Kubiak and have that D backing them up.  My $0.02

Archived