Could you imagine...

BowlesMovement

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

If a Jets QB played as bad in a big game as Cam did?

He was absolutely AWFUL in every way.

Jets fans would castrate him.

Oh, and he is so overrated

If that were the Jets instead of Carolina, I would have castrated myself.  With the tongs from the Buffalo wings tray.

20 minutes ago, BowlesMovement said:

If a Jets QB played as bad in a big game as Cam did?

He was absolutely AWFUL in every way.

Jets fans would castrate him.

Oh, and he is so overrated

Eh, he looked just as bad against the Denver defense as Tom Brady did.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Agreed. But the fumble play?  Wow.  That was deplorable.  

No argument, just saying, this defense made a lot of good QBs look stupid this post-season. I don't believe Cam is over-rated, considering this is the first season people have even said he's good, and he did what he did with NO players around him.

That's all.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

No argument, just saying, this defense made a lot of good QBs look stupid this post-season. I don't believe Cam is over-rated, considering this is the first season people have even said he's good, and he did what he did with NO players around him.

That's all.

He did.  But quit on the most important play of his career so far.  Kinda shit that fucks with you for life.  

This thread has more drama than two 12 year old girls fighting over which Kardasian is better. 

I wouldn't doubt if in Cam's brain for a sec he thought it was incomplete. 

He was responsible for what, 45 TDs? He not iverrate by any stretch.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, well, I guess we see how he copes? I don't know... don't care, really. 

Better than me.  Commiting my life to being a sports Dad for the last 10 years has made sensitive to quitting.  I tell my kids, " plays good, play bad.. Just play your heart out."  Cam quit when his team needed him most.  

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It was shocking. At first I thought he thought his arm was going forward.  Not even close.  He quit.  

Diving on a fumble that looked like he had little chance to recover is a no win situation. Dive in and get injured fans are asking what was he thinking 

7 minutes ago, Bocajetfan said:

Diving on a fumble that looked like he had little chance to recover is a no win situation. Dive in and get injured fans are asking what was he thinking 

What?  It is the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!! No fan would ever think that.  Damn ball was at his feet.  Plus we are talking a guy the size of a tigh end.  Not Doug Flute.  Come up bloody trying to get that ball is the only thing that makes sense.

Archived