5 WRS on Your All Time Jets Roster?

Sarge4Tide

5 WRs on All Time Jets Roster  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick 5 WRs from this list to add to Don Maynard on your all time Jets roster

• Eddie Bell
    • Chris Burkett
    • Wayne Chrebet
    • Laveranues Coles
    • Jerricho Cotchery
    • Eric Decker
    • Derrick Gaffney
    • Santonio Holmes
    • Keyshawn Johnson
    • Lam Jones
    • Jeremy Kerley
    • Brandon Marshall
    • Justin McCareins
    • Rob Moore
    • Art Powell
    • George Sauer
    • Al Toon
    • Bake Turner
    • Wesley Walker
    • Someone Else

If you could pick 5 wide receivers (other than Don Maynard) to put on your all time Jets roster which 5 would you select? 

(For the purpose of this poll Jerome Barkum and Richard Caster are being counted as Tight Ends)

You can pick more or less than 5 from the list, but please try to pick 5 if you can

In order:

Walker

Toon

Chrebet

Johnson

Coles

Can't put Marshall as an all time Jet after one season ... although, if simply choosing the five receivers I'd most want on my team, he'd be near or at the top of the list.

Honorable mention to Derrick Gaffney, who had the best hands of the bunch.

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I went with Walker, Toon, Marshall (only 1 year, but best season I have seen from a Jet WR), Keyshawn and Chrebet. Wanted to include Coles, but couldn't find a spot for him. 

Coles was better than Keyshawn.

Have to go on career production as an NYJ 

After Maynard in no order

Sauer (from what I've heard - read , did not see live)

Toon ( would still be kicking *$$ with today's rules)

Walker

Chrebet ( little man brought it all the time)

KJ (despite some personality conflicts , KJ played his best when it mattered most)

Coles was close for me ... But much of his production was with the Redskins

Marshall or Decker can make it with 5-10 more years like they've had so far

George Sauer was the primary receiver the day the Jets won Super Bowl 3, so he has to make the list, in my opinion.  Maynard was the decoy that game, and Sauer made some big catches.  8 receptions, 133 yards in the Super Bowl makes the cut.

My other 4 are Walker, Toon, Chrebet, Marshall.

40 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Mo can catch pretty well you know..

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to make up things or spin negative yarns about Wilkerson. 

An example: Wilkerson can catch pretty well, but 500% of his receptions have failed to win the Jets a Super Bowl. Also, as a WR he disappears 1000% of the time.

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Making him even a stronger HOF candidate! Wow.  We are soooooo  fortunate.

HOF? LOLZ my gut feels with its eye that he is more like a Hall of GREED candidate. JN's scientists have determined that Wilkerson's demands have hit $20+ million based on emotions they feel.

48 minutes ago, Dcat said:

$20 million?  Pffft! Sorry bud... but someone on this type of HOF trajectory deserves even more than that. $25 million per year at a minimum!  

Can there be any doubt he's asking for it? Wouldn't be surprised if that boy has Lord Master Woody held hostage right now, as we do this.

Btw: what's "this type" of HOF track? I understand nothing you say has any basis in what actually happens or is said, but I'm curious on the #hottake. 

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Can there be any doubt he's asking for it? Wouldn't be surprised if that boy has Lord Master Woody held hostage right now, as we do this.

Btw: what's "this type" of HOF track? I understand nothing you say has any basis in what actually happens or is said, but I'm curious on the #hottake. 

It's a unique HOF track to only Mo.  His very own.  

Once again, thanks for the insult. I'm just poking fun here, but  you just can't accept that.  HOF track! HOF track! HOF track!  Gonna buy another 96 Jersey but instead of "Wilkerson", it will say "HOF Track".  50 yard line seats for Senor G!

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

It's a unique HOF track to only Mo.  His very own.  

Once again, thanks for the insult. I'm just poking fun here, but  you just can't accept that.  HOF track! HOF track! HOF track!  Gonna buy another 96 Jersey but instead of "Wilkerson", it will say "HOF Track".  50 yard line seats for Senor G!

Ooph, I should have guessed it'd be this bad. Aww, now you're just a fun loving victim...I'm just poking fun too, joshin' around.

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Ooph, I should have guessed it'd be this bad. Aww, now you're just a fun loving victim...I'm just poking fun too, joshin' around.

I swear... if Mo does get inducted into the HOF one day, I will get you front row seats for the ceremony.  

16 minutes ago, Dcat said:

TBH, I don't even know how one acquires an invite to the event.  But you'd sure deserve to be there after this "HOF Track" post legend.

mqdefault.jpg

Edit: One of the greatest, funniest lines and deliveries ever on TV and there's not a decent gif in site. Boooo

I gotta say that I couldn't find a spot for Chrebet.

Walker and Toon are gimmes tome.  Marshall is probably the best WR we've had in my lifetime so that's 3.  I know we don't like the guy but Keyshawn was clearly a better WR than Chrebet IMO. 

For my 4th it was between Coles and Rob Moore actually.

Archived