Defense Dominates 17 out of 18 SB quarters

prime21

Excluding Brady's 4th q performance last year vs the Seattle D, we have seen 17 quarters of Super Bowl play dominated by defense. With that said, all 4 teams that have participated have top tier QB's.

Denver's win is probably the most impressive because Manning was no where his golden days.

It's ridiculous that the Jets have been a 3-4 for ten years and have never really bothered trying to get an edge rusher other than Vernon Gholston. It's probably the most important thing in a 3-4 defense and for a decade, we've looked at like "Screw it, Calvin Pace will be fine".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, The Troll said:

It's ridiculous that the Jets have been a 3-4 for ten years and have never really bothered trying to get an edge rusher other than Vernon Gholston. It's probably the most important thing in a 3-4 defense and for a decade, we've looked at like "Screw it, Calvin Pace will be fine".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron Maybin be like, what????

Jason Taylor be like, remember me???

The QB keeps you consistent year to year. Need the defense to generate sacks, create turnovers,,,and field position. The special teams being dismal didnt do the Jets any favors. And a guy like Von Miller is probably just as rare if not more than Aaron Rodgers is.

52 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Excluding Brady's 4th q performance last year vs the Seattle D, we have seen 17 quarters of Super Bowl play dominated by defense. With that said, all 4 teams that have participated have top tier QB's.

Denver's win is probably the most impressive because Manning was no where his golden days.

What's his name on Seattle's D Line doesn't get a mild concussion and get pulled out, the Pats don't come back

Archived