The Circus in Buffalo continues McCoy on stage

joewilly12

Just now, PatsFanTX said:

Can you please provide an analysis of why you think the playoff-missing Jets are far better than the Super Bowl winning Broncos?

None needed I wont explain my OPINION to anyone especially you.  Isn't there a discussion on a Patriots board that you can go offer your expertise on. 

On 2/9/2016 at 6:58 AM, PatsFanTX said:

Teams that have more talent than other teams do not lose 5 games in a row to them.

That's like the poster who claimed the Jets are "far better" than the Super Bowl-winning Broncos.

You are a troll.  I do agree we dont have more talent than the Bills.  Pretty close to even give or take.  but five losses over three seasons after switching coaches and rosters have nothing to do with anything. Troll crap.

Arrest warrant. Jeez. Nice trade Rex. 

I know they're rivals but at this point I feel nothing but pity for Bills fans. I'm not going with the cliche they deserve better sh*t, but as someone who sat through this rodeo for 6 years I can respect how frustrating it is only ever seeing your team in the news for this sh*t.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet Christ. Can anyone count the number of excuses Rex makes in this article? I failed math.

https://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/24/250804/

Rex Ryan's 2016 Buffalo Bills defense: 'Fully pregnant'

By Tyler Dunne 

Updated 6:06 PM February 24, 2016

INDIANAPOLIS — Rex Ryan is currently employed as the Buffalo Bills’ head coach. Chances are, he won't be hired as a sex education teacher in Western New York.

Again, Ryan insisted he tried to combine the Bills’ 2014 defensive scheme with his version and it backfired.

“We’ve got to be all in,” Ryan said at the NFL scouting combine. “It’s kind of like being half-pregnant. Forget that. We’re all in. We’re fully pregnant now.”

(Click on the link. Wouldn't let me cut and paste the rest)

Archived