Broncos are the ultimate example of Championships being won in the offseason

jetscrazey

20 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

some day you may want to try to debate and post some interesting thoughts to add to a discussion rather than continually take shots at someone who knows much more about this game than you do.

Ok, no shots at you. Just facts.

Facts:
Peyton: 3, Brady: 2 in postseason head to head. 

Brady: 0 once he lost his cameras. His last win over Peyton in the postseason was over a decade ago. 

Are those facts? Or are they not because they don't favor brady*?

Face it, Brady's just lucky he didn't have to go through Peyton in '07, '11, '14. We've seen a decade of facts prove that he wouldn't have come out on top, and wouldn't even have made the super bowl. Meanwhile, Peyton beat Brady both times that he won the super bowl, and a third time even when he lost it. No shortcuts for that guy. Unlike brady*.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Ok, no shots at you. Just facts.

Facts:
Peyton: 3, Brady: 2 in postseason head to head. 

Brady: 0 once he lost his cameras. His last win over Peyton in the postseason was over a decade ago. 

Are those facts? Or are they not because they don't favor brady*?

Face it, Brady's just lucky he didn't have to go through Peyton in '07, '11, '14. We've seen a decade of facts prove that he wouldn't have come out on top, and wouldn't even have made the super bowl. Meanwhile, Peyton beat Brady both times that he won the super bowl, and a third time even when he lost it. No shortcuts for that guy. Unlike brady*.

wasn't spygate exposed in 2007? didn't they win a SB in 2014? even when you make excuses you can't get it right.

if Peyton wasn't going one and done all those years(like he usually does) then he would have faced Brady's teams in those postseasons.

7 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

wasn't spygate exposed in 2007? didn't they win a SB in 2014? even when you make excuses you can't get it right.

if Peyton wasn't going one and done all those years(like he usually does) then he would have faced Brady's teams in those postseasons.

So, I do use facts instead of taking shots at you? yayyy! And my facts are very right. No excuses. 

Yes, spygate was '07. pats* won in '14 after they used deflated balls to come back from 14 down twice against the ravens in the divisional round. They wouldn't have even been playing the Colts if they weren't cheating.

Convenient for the biggest Brady fan to just completely omit deflategate as if it never even happened LOL

6 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So, I do use facts instead of taking shots at you? yayyy! And my facts are very right. No excuses. 

Yes, spygate was '07. pats* won in '14 after they used deflated balls to come back from 14 down twice against the ravens in the divisional round. They wouldn't have even been playing the Colts if they weren't cheating.

Convenient for the biggest Brady fan to just completely omit deflategate as if it never even happened LOL

ahhh deflated balls.  you do know they monitored the balls in the SB, right? and against the same D peyton put up 8 pts w/(w/ more weapons) in garbage time Brady led NE to 14 fourth qtr pts to come back from a 10 pt deficit. 

any thoughts as to why Manning's head has stretched out through the years? any connection to HGH?  but I am sure that will be ok if we do find out he used, that's nothing compared to the slight deflation of a football.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not when the puppet comes to life and starts yelling at you about why bad quarterbacks are good and good quarterbacks are bad.  If I wanted to have a discussion like that I'd just PM @Pac or @Smashmouth

I love when people claim to have me on ignore and yet talk about me.

If you actually read my posts you wouldn't have issues but you struggle to read so that when you see me defend Mark sanchez to you it must mean I am calling mark great and when you see me discuss peyton as overrated it must mean I think he sucks when those things have never been said by me but please continue to ignore me.  it's your loss, you could be learning so the next time you debate someone you won't look quite as foolish.

16 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I love when people claim to have me on ignore and yet talk about me.

If you actually read my posts you wouldn't have issues but you struggle to read so that when you see me defend Mark sanchez to you it must mean I am calling mark great and when you see me discuss peyton as overrated it must mean I think he sucks when those things have never been said by me but please continue to ignore me.  it's your loss, you could be learning so the next time you debate someone you won't look quite as foolish.

Fact:  Mark never played as bad as Peyton in the postseason. 

This game taught nothing new - whoever does a better job for or against the passing game wins. Build a D to stop the pass, trust the talent and speed to be able to contain the run, and build a strong DB depth chart since linebackers can only do so much running with RBs, WRs, and modern TEs.

45 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

ahhh deflated balls.  you do know they monitored the balls in the SB, right? and against the same D peyton put up 8 pts w/(w/ more weapons) in garbage time Brady led NE to 14 fourth qtr pts to come back from a 10 pt deficit. 

any thoughts as to why Manning's head has stretched out through the years? any connection to HGH?  but I am sure that will be ok if we do find out he used, that's nothing compared to the slight deflation of a football.

Ok, so like I said earlier. If you want to believe al jazeerah on a report about american sports, then you have to believe espn about american sports, right?

So lets say all allegations against both are actually true. Peyton 1 legit championship, brady* 0. 

Fun fact: brady* was also named in the balco report for HGH use way back when. You want to talk about Peyton's head as if that's the only thing that HGH effects LOL. How about brady's* entire body from the time he entered till now. any connection to HGH?

9 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Ok, so like I said earlier. If you want to believe al jazeerah on a report about american sports, then you have to believe espn about american sports, right?

So lets say all allegations against both are actually true. Peyton 1 legit championship, brady* 0. 

Fun fact: brady* was also named in the balco report for HGH use way back when. You want to talk about Peyton's head as if that's the only thing that HGH effects LOL. How about brady's* entire body from the time he entered till now. any connection to HGH?

there's more actual evidence about Peyton than Brady.

http://deadspin.com/private-eyes-spook-parents-of-manning-hgh-accuser-in-91-1757224765

I don't know what is true but that is odd

dvblpxb967lqerulhqea.jpg

5 hours ago, nyjunc said:

awesome, he had more talented teams every time and played 3 of 5 at home.  the 2006 Pats shouldn't have been in the playoffs and they were playing for the SB, Manning on that team and they aren't anywhere near the playoffs.  This year peyton did all he could to give NE the game but the bronco D was better than any pats D by a wide margin.

w/ less talent around him Brady has more div titles, more conf titles, more SB titles, more title game apps and he has played less seasons.  the two aren't close.

Awesome.

Remember this bit of nonsense when you go off on one of your 50 post tirades about what a great Jet QB Sanchez was for staying out of the way and "winning" 4 playoff games.

Then its all about playoffs.  You arent a good enough troll to stay on one point

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Awesome.

Remember this bit of nonsense when you go off on one of your 50 post tirades about what a great Jet QB Sanchez was for staying out of the way and "winning" 4 playoff games.

Then its all about playoffs.  You arent a good enough troll to stay on one point

#1 never have I called Mark sanchez great, this is your interpretation based on a lack of reading comprehension.

#2 mark helped us in EVERY postseason game, Peyton did absolutely nothing the other day.  Never has Mark played as poorly as Peyton did the other day in postseason(in the reg season he has).

#3 if we had a D half as good as Denver we would have made 2 SBs and had chances to win both.

Just now, nyjunc said:

#1 never have I called Mark sanchez great, this is your interpretation based on a lack of reading comprehension.

#2 mark helped us in EVERY postseason game, Peyton did absolutely nothing the other day.  Never has Mark played as poorly as Peyton did the other day in postseason(in the reg season he has).

#3 if we had a D half as good as Denver we would have made 2 SBs and had chances to win both.

OK, you claim hes the best QB since Namath due to his 4 playoff wins.  Period.  

Now its 500 excuses why Manning isnt even as good as his playoff wins, his 2 SBs etc.  

The more you type, the more of a troll you become.

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, you claim hes the best QB since Namath due to his 4 playoff wins.  Period.  

Now its 500 excuses why Manning isnt even as good as his playoff wins, his 2 SBs etc.  

The more you type, the more of a troll you become.

where have I claimed that?  Please show me.

why must you always make things up?

13 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

All that's evidence of is a resciding  hair line.  Btw I think Peyton took hgh

I don't know whether he took them or not and I really don't care(other than to point out the hypocrisy of those consumed w/ whether Brady slightly deflated a football) but that picture is not about his hairline.  I don't know if the photo is doctored or not but his head is much bigger in the 2015 shot.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

I don't know whether he took them or not and I really don't care(other than to point out the hypocrisy of those consumed w/ whether Brady slightly deflated a football) but that picture is not about his hairline.  I don't know if the photo is doctored or not but his head is much bigger in the 2015 shot.

He was 18 in the first photo plus the angle is different and like I said    he has a receding hairline which = bigger forehead

Just now, drdetroit said:

He was 18 in the first photo plus the angle is different and like I said    he has a receding hairline which = bigger forehead

That is more than a receding hairline.  again, I am not sure if it is doctored or not(it may be) but if not there's more than a receding hairline or the angle.

10 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

"omg, lol", are you a 14 year old girl?

Wow, what a manly, persuasive reply from you.

BTW, a 14 year old girl knows more about the game of football than you do.

But hey, dont want to break up your deep, in depth analysis of Mannings hearline

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Wow, what a manly, persuasive reply from you.

BTW, a 14 year old girl knows more about the game of football than you do.

But hey, dont want to break up your deep, in depth analysis of Mannings hearline

at no point do you even attempt to discuss football.  get back to TMZ and whatever else it is you children watch after school.

3 minutes ago, PatsFanTX said:

They are when all you need is a FG to win the Super Bowl.

don't you know that in a tie game w/ a little over a minute left and no timeouts NE should have settled for nothing less than a TD?  how could they celebrate those first 2 SBs knowing they only won by a FG?

20 hours ago, nyjunc said:

there's more actual evidence about Peyton than Brady.

http://deadspin.com/private-eyes-spook-parents-of-manning-hgh-accuser-in-91-1757224765

I don't know what is true but that is odd

dvblpxb967lqerulhqea.jpg

18 hours ago, jetrider said:

Tennessee pic on left looks compressed. Both pics are probably doctored a little.

Peyton_Tenn_AP9508170876.jpg

Here's another pic from HS a few years earlier:

manning-x-large.jpg

Are you guys honestly trying to claim that HGH only affects forehead size, and using pictures of a 15ish yr old, 20ish yr old, and 40ish yr old Peyton as evidence of it? 15ish is around beginning to peak puberty, 20ish is late to end puberty, and 40ish is fully grown. And once again, all you're going on is forehead size. Nevermind the fact that Peyton has gotten fatter as he's aged instead of muscular the way HGH would make him look. If HGH only affected foreheads, I guarantee you no one else would be doing it. Brady's head's gotten bigger too...funny how you leave that out of it. Except with him, it's not just his head....it's his whole body. Here's an example of what a real HGH user would look like:

A post puberty 22 year old tom brady before the draft:
BradyComb_original.png?1364371875

And you can look up your favorite body pic of him now....i'm sure you have many. Notice the difference?

1 minute ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Are you guys honestly trying to claim that HGH only affects forehead size, and using pictures of a 15ish yr old, 20ish yr old, and 40ish yr old Peyton as evidence of it? 15ish is around beginning to peak puberty, 20ish is late to end puberty, and 40ish is fully grown. And once again, all you're going on is forehead size. Nevermind the fact that Peyton has gotten fatter as he's aged instead of muscular the way HGH would make him look. If HGH only affected foreheads, I guarantee you no one else would be doing it. Brady's head's gotten bigger too...funny how you leave that out of it. Except with him, it's not just his head....it's his whole body. Here's an example of what a real HGH user would look like:

And you can look up your favorite body pic of him now....i'm sure you have many. Notice the difference?

No. Wrong poster. I made no such remarks about HGH in any thread. Just pointed out the paired pics look enhanced.

28 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

this is him now, man he's ripped!

4-tom-brady-water-slide1.jpg

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

They both have taken HGH and or steroids and I dont care

Archived