Defense!!!!

Smo0v3mik3

As you said, our D needs as many LBs as we can find via FA, Draft, Trade. etc. Edge rushing, inside and outside, coverage, etc. is what we need since the Dline is solid and the secondary is good as well, even if we dump Cro and go with Revis, Williams, and Skrine as our 3 top CBs. I know Von Miller types are hard to find, and he took most of the credit with Ware also pitching in a lot, but if Mauldin even plays at his level as 2015 and we get just one real good edge rusher (Please God at 20th in the draft), then this D should be very similiar to Denver's  as long as we keep Snacks and at least retain Mo for this year until Richardson completes all his suspended games. Our top priorities should be Snacks, Mo, and Fitz even over Ivory. I would even priortize anything we need on Oline as far as upgrading i.e RT over Ivory since we can get a RB that may have some intagibles Ivory doesn't have like being more shifty/quick, fumbling less, and staying more durable. I really enjoy watching Ivory run, but much like J. Abraham of the past, when we are in crunch time the guy is not healthy enough to help us. Like my HS football coach once said, if your hurt that often we can't use you, so basically stay healthy more often than not or get lost.   

Archived