Ocean Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

Honest question, do you not remember that about me when I used to play? I was always seen as scummy, and was always low hanging fruit for a D1 lynch. Nothing has changed.

I honestly do not 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of all the reactions, to this point, Pac's was the worst. 

Mock outrage with these 2 posts.

The "No guarantee there is a cop" bit bothers me.  Presumably there are still town players in the game who could target CTM for one reason or another that CTM was attempting to protect, and all but just a couple games we've ever played in lacked a cop.  CTM was playing the high odds that there are some traditional town power roles. 

Lays his customary vote on a newcomer then disappears. 

Unvote vote Pac

look at this ass hole go!

4 hours ago, JiF said:

This is true about Pac becoming transparent later in the game.  He's a terrible end game player.  And I know toward the last season he started pulling a little bit of a Smash type attitude toward D1 but this is a carbon copy of how he played as scum the last 2 games.

you're a stupid ass

22 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I was just rewatching this and thought I'd share, because even though I mostly hate all of you I still spend more time taking to you than my real friends--

my wedding video from 8/1/15, if you can stand 7:30 minutes of mushy crap

Cool man. You just reminded me that I have been married for 2.5 years and still haven't received my video from our videographer. Guy did great photography but never sent the finished video. I am long overdue for a complete dismantling of him on The Knot. Sent him the nicest requests ever and he basically told me tough sh*t so I'm going to blow him up and I can back up every word with emails and documents  Joseph Lin out of New York total scumbag 

33 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I was just rewatching this and thought I'd share, because even though I mostly hate all of you I still spend more time taking to you than my real friends--

Congrats, man; that's nice!

But now I'm sad...

...Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Cool man. You just reminded me that I have been married for 2.5 years and still haven't received my video from our videographer. Guy did great photography but never sent the finished video. I am long overdue for a complete dismantling of him on The Knot. Sent him the nicest requests ever and he basically told me tough sh*t so I'm going to blow him up and I can back up every word with emails and documents  Joseph Lin out of New York total scumbag 

You can alienate quicker than a body shot at an AA meeting.

25 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Man that sucks! my wife would have killed a bitch

11 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Very cool man.  Looks like you two chose a pretty stellar venue for the wedding and reception too. 

NOW we know what you've been up to for the last year+.  :)

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very cool man.  Looks like you two chose a pretty stellar venue for the wedding and reception too. 

NOW we know what you've been up to for the last year+.  :)

^ will wear white at his wedding

15 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Pre or post what?

15 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sex change operation?

Dammit, **** you for beating me to this.  Well done, though.

14 hours ago, Pac said:

An especially stupid catch up.

I think Jetengenitalia is scum.  I also think CTM is a distraction I'd like eliminated.  JiF is scum too.

Unvote

Vote CTM

OMG Klecko has been right all these years.  You really do suck at this game.

Vote: Pac

Archived