Ocean Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Not 80, pretty sure he's town.  Pac can DIAF and I'm on the fence w/ Brett.

Why?

I'm down to kill Pac.

He's playing the exact same way he did as scum the last 2 games but either way, he's worthless so its not really a big loss if he does flip town.

24 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why?

I'm down to kill Pac.

He's playing the exact same way he did as scum the last 2 games but either way, he's worthless so its not really a big loss if he does flip town.

When given rope, 80 always talks too much and hangs himself - that's why he's such an easy lynch.  But if you just take his initial reaction/comment to game situations, you can get a better read on him.  I liked his initials posts after CTM revealed.  His reaction and your reaction gave me town reads right off the bat.

12 hours ago, StraightCash said:

I was just rewatching this and thought I'd share, because even though I mostly hate all of you I still spend more time taking to you than my real friends--

my wedding video from 8/1/15, if you can stand 7:30 minutes of mushy crap

Dude, this is great. Whoever, you hired did an incredible job.... and my best advice to any young couple getting married is to spend good money on the right videographer. My wife and I got an average vendor, and got an average video (from a production standpoint). 

When it's all said and done, the video is the one thing you spend money on that you actually look back at the most.

Wife looks beautiful, you don't look like as big a doosh as you act like... the venue and location was excellent. Thanks for sharing!

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

When given rope, 80 always talks too much and hangs himself - that's why he's such an easy lynch.  But if you just take his initial reaction/comment to game situations, you can get a better read on him.  I liked his initials posts after CTM revealed.  His reaction and your reaction gave me town reads right off the bat.

Eh, last game he used that to convince everyone he was town. While, in reality, he was using the dumb sh*t townies did to make them look dirty, the way I do as scum.

Don't need to kill him now, but shouldn't dismiss him... he's clearly figured out how to play scum better.

26 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agree on 80.  If he is scum he will make it obvious later. now after last game he may try to change it up a little but I see nothing that makes me think he is scum now. 

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, this is great. Whoever, you hired did an incredible job.... and my best advice to any young couple getting married is to spend good money on the right videographer.

^ hired jane goodall

vote Pac

32 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Fair.  And agreed.  He's like Pac, easy as **** to sniff out later in the game. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh? Weird.

Not really. 

Neither of them will say if they agree with me, so I'm just going to do it.

Pac, Crusher and I are Neighbors. We have our own QT. My assumption early on was that one of us was scum, and Pac is standing out most right now.

However, Pac did make a good point, that this could be a conversion game and all 3 of us might have started as town. So, the way I look at it, being transparent about the Neighbors role now is probably for the best, because if there are conversions, then we'll stop using the QT after we see one. If not, we're still going to suspect that 1 of the 3 of us is scum.

As per Pac's theory: CTM's claim, if he's the conversion leader, would be brilliant.

Not sure why Pac was reluctant to share this here in-thread, but said it in the QT.

Why the f*ck would a game about "The Ocean" have conversions?  That does sound like a Pac idea though.  Pac has a f*cking hard-on for conversions.

Interesting though.  That would be a Nolder thing to do to put 1 scum in a QT with 2 townies.  Having 3 townies together communicating with each other would be an awful lot of power for town to have.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

parrot-cichlid-fat-boy.jpg

Looks a little bloated here.  Seems legit.

Want to here something even funnier?  I actually have two of them in my aquarium and one is named chubby.  Actually they are Parrot cichlids.  What Nolder made me is a shallow water reef fish.  Very colorful. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Want to here something even funnier?  I actually have two of them in my aquarium and one is named chubby.  Actually they are Parrot cichlids.  What Nolder made me is a shallow water reef fish.  Very colorful. 

So how many did you have ORIGINALLY before you started eating them?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

ITS MY BEST COLOR

Well, yeah -- hides all the seachicken poop.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Dammit, **** you for beating me to this.  Well done, though.

OMG Klecko has been right all these years.  You really do suck at this game.

Vote: Pac

He was bound to get SOMETHING right.  I guess.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Carbon copy of his last 2 games. 

I would agree and say the same "he does this as his new D1 meta" bit from last game, in which I adamantly defended him almost until my death while he was scum.  So...yeah.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You changed it when you got a job, and got scared that they'd see your name Brett everywhere.

Brett F4444vvvvreeeeee

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Not really. 

Neither of them will say if they agree with me, so I'm just going to do it.

Pac, Crusher and I are Neighbors. We have our own QT. My assumption early on was that one of us was scum, and Pac is standing out most right now.

However, Pac did make a good point, that this could be a conversion game and all 3 of us might have started as town. So, the way I look at it, being transparent about the Neighbors role now is probably for the best, because if there are conversions, then we'll stop using the QT after we see one. If not, we're still going to suspect that 1 of the 3 of us is scum.

As per Pac's theory: CTM's claim, if he's the conversion leader, would be brilliant.

Not sure why Pac was reluctant to share this here in-thread, but said it in the QT.

Would say that given the theme a conversion seems unlikely -- not something to worry about until we see a conversion scene (which I think is what you're getting at anyways).

Interesting re: Pac and his theory on CTM, and a good point.  I'd also add that if there is a conversion I'd find it highly unlikely CTM was telling the truth at all.  Can't risk a cult leader targeting him N1, getting killed and basically breaking the game.  A vest would be an option, though...perhaps.  There's always a way around it, but again...this is all sort of backburner discussion for the time being.

Crusher made a similar comment about theme in the QT, and my response to him was:

"Eh, remember, Nolder didn't design the game around this theme. He had the game, then just threw a theme on top of it. So, I wouldn't worry about conversion fitting the theme too much."

Archived