Ocean Mafia

Nolder

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

To the first paragraph, no, part of the reason I've always wanted to reveal early in a game is that is would spark conversation and we can see reactions to a legit game sitaution. Rather then just make fun of each otehr for a few pages and end up running up 80 or someone like that.  

I find Brett and Ape's reaction to be interesting, for instance. Your's and Pacs and Crushers seem more town like.

And.. I will ask re the bolded, I believe that would work if cop and doc are both outed, but how do you prevent scum from just shooting doc?  I'm not sure how to coordinate which is why I didn't bring that up

I think you're a horses ass if you think your reveal is going to net you solid town/scum reads.

Pac and I made basically the same points, but yep, you caught me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, it's really not though.

Your logic is stupid. I think you are worthless to the town now, so good bye.

Yes it really is though. Just like last game, your ability to consider basic logic is impaired, lay off the banana daiquiris

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

To the first paragraph, no, part of the reason I've always wanted to reveal early in a game is that is would spark conversation and we can see reactions to a legit game sitaution. Rather then just make fun of each otehr for a few pages and end up running up 80 or someone like that.  

I find Brett and Ape's reaction to be interesting, for instance. Your's and Pacs and Crushers seem more town like.

And.. I will ask re the bolded, I believe that would work if cop and doc are both outed, but how do you prevent scum from just shooting doc?  I'm not sure how to coordinate which is why I didn't bring that up

Yeah, I thought about that.  The cop could reveal but the doc could stay hidden and WIFOM the protection on the cop the rest of the game.

Just now, JiF said:

Yeah, I thought about that.  The cop could reveal but the doc could stay hidden and WIFOM the protection on the cop the rest of the game.

That could work. I've asked the mod. Will let you know when Nolderp wakes up

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I suppose if the cop is outed early he can investigate me right away with doc protect and then i can be an asset end game

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think you're a horses ass if you think your reveal is going to net you solid town/scum reads.

Pac and I made basically the same points, but yep, you caught me.

yes, jif being helpful and you being a belligerent dumbass is a null tell.

You are clearly over compensating on meta you foolish ape

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes it really is though. Just like last game, your ability to consider basic logic is impaired, lay off the banana daiquiris

You said the odds were the same. I proved that the "odds" are not the same. You can insult all you want, and maybe if you're lucky we can argue and then people will forget that I just proved you were lying about the odds.

Remember that time when a sensor couldn't be in the game because of balance? It's sort of the same thing in my mind, you're saying you revealed because "the odds are the same", but in fact they aren't. So... liar? Or stupid? 

I'll let you choose.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes, you are in my head as one of the worst players here. Correct.

You had a meltdown in post-game because I didn't give you enough credit. No, I'm not in your head at all.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I suppose if the cop is outed early he can investigate me right away with doc protect and then i can be an asset end game

This is what I was thinking.

The only potential downfall is the game doesnt have a doc.  Otherwise, I dont really see the downside.  If anything, it can advance the conversation as well.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Noticed this as well.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You said the odds were the same. I proved that the "odds" are not the same. You can insult all you want, and maybe if you're lucky we can argue and then people will forget that I just proved you were lying about the odds.

You had a meltdown in post-game because I didn't give you enough credit. No, I'm not in your head at all.

No,  the odds are the same if not worse considering likely multiple town roles. You idiot. Way to dodge that moron.

and lol at  grand ape's play style change being aggressiveness towards me and paranoia. Good work dummy

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Or, maybe I'm just genuinely annoyed at you making the game about yourself, again. I mean, given how often you slam me for doing it, it seems rather ironic how quickly you take the opportunity for yourself.

Maybe I just don't like you. *real talk*

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think CTM just wanted to be self-appointed town leader again like last game.  Which is ego-centric and disgusting.  But not scummy.  He won't be getting my vote today.

At no point have i pushed for town leader.. I've said lynch me if my play warrants it

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Or, maybe I'm just genuinely annoyed at you making the game about yourself, again. I mean, given how often you slam me for doing it, it seems rather ironic how quickly you take the opportunity for yourself.

Or, maybe i just followed the recommend play from the wiki.

If you are annoyed it's because you are jealous we are talking about something other than you

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

How is JIF's plan helpful? It requires outing the Cop, so that the Doc can protect him, making them both vulnerable to RB and other scum roles, all in order to vet your dumb ******* claim.

You are a pillar of towniness.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

How is JIF's plan helpful? It requires outing the Cop, so that the Doc can protect him, making them both vulnerable to RB and other scum roles, all in order to vet your dumb ******* claim.

You are a pillar of towniness.

omfg you dumb ******* idiot..

if the cop is outed during the course of normal game play. Who suggested the cop out him self? 

You are going on ignore early this game.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

No,  the odds are the same if not worse considering likely multiple town roles. You idiot. Way to dodge that moron.

and lol at  grand ape's play style change being aggressiveness towards me and paranoia. Good work dummy

No, still wrong. Go back and look at what the odds were for, I didn't omit the possibility of multiple town roles. 

Being intolerant of your dumb****ery isn't meta.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You edited this post too after the fact. 

nolder just responded, someone with a protection would survive if targeting me. 

So jif's plan would work (Note: for those of us with IQ's below 70, only if the cop is outed as part of game play)

On the flip side, scum with a vest could kill me if willing to lose their vest 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape is super jelly of CTM right now.  He must be a jellyfish.

Or he's scum. 

Btw Ape didn't show anywhere close to as much annoyance last game about CTM's behavior from what I can recall.  So that "you're making the game about yourself, AGAIN" bit is disingenuous. 

You edited this post too after the fact. 

lol, that was easy... 

Unvote
Vote 80

Just using what the game gives me to make myself low-hanging fruit for scum to try push a lynch on. I was scum last game, with you, and fought with CTM mercilessly for the first 2 day phases. This observation about "disigenuous" is a fabrication.

I edit lots of posts. I that one, I added the sentences "I mean, given how often you slam me for doing it, it seems rather ironic how quickly you take the opportunity for yourself. Maybe I just don't like you. *real talk*"

1 minute ago, CTM said:

So jif's plan would work (Note: for those of us with IQ's below 70, only if the cop is outed as part of game play)

One day, maybe you'll be good enough at this game to understand how I play it.

50 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hate to play the mod but if I had to chose somebody that would put a goofy role like that in it would be a mod from DM.,  If I had to pick a mod from Dm that would put a goofy role like this in it would be Nolder.  Something to keep an eye on but nothing to be dealt with today IMFO.

IMFO? In My Fat Opinion?

10 hours ago, Leelou said:

You're so scummy. :P 

Meh, I really hate it when games get serious so quickly. If true, I could see why you are claiming early, but I do think you could have tried to draw a nk or held off a little bit for day to get going before revealing though. 

OMG LEELOU IS SCUM

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, that was easy... 

Unvote
Vote 80

Just using what the game gives me to make myself low-hanging fruit for scum to try push a lynch on. I was scum last game, with you, and fought with CTM mercilessly for the first 2 day phases. This observation about "disigenuous" is a fabrication.

I edit lots of posts. I that one, I added the sentences "I mean, given how often you slam me for doing it, it seems rather ironic how quickly you take the opportunity for yourself. Maybe I just don't like you. *real talk*"

Sigh.  Shiny object. 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

lol, ape is obsessed .. 

You can give me a handy when I get to dead thread fur ball, but not before 

Everything that just happened went over your head.

You wanted the game to get serious, so, I obliged. Your approach is to mangle logic and then insist it is sound. My approach is to take what the game gives me, and use myself as bait to hunt scum. You gave me a stupid reveal, so I went with it.

Eat some dick, when you're done applauding yourself, you insecure ninny.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Just for the record, my IQ hovers around 70 and I was fine with the cop outing himself right now for the sake of the CTM situation.

In retrospect, it's probably not necessary to do this right away.

Archived