New sign up?

Gone

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nynaeve said:

Last time I ran a game with lovers of different alignments, it ended up going pretty badly  LOL. I still hear about it being a douchy move from my part xD   (NO REGRETS)

It's extremely douchey, but that doesn't mean it isn't also simultaneously awesome.  Especially if it happened to JiF.  The betrayal.....delicious.

Well the thing is, I had a Buffy theme. There's a lesbian couple in the show: Willow and Tara. The cop was Tara. And since he was in a lover QT with someone else, he just assumed that person was town and that his character was Willow. He didn't ask him what his character was at any point or suspected him (had he asked? The godfather would have claimed another character and would have made him suspicious for sure). And with Lovers, there's no guarantee that they share the same alignment.... it's not like masons.

The funnier part is that the cop went around proclaiming that they were lovers... Willow and Tara. Until they mislynched a townie.. and he flipped as Wlllow xD

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Speaking of which, since Crusher is gone...maybe make me and Spoot, Lovers with our own QT? 

Jesus, the guy has been gone a day and you're already replacing him with new gay love?

You ******* slut.

19 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Jesus, the guy has been gone a day and you're already replacing him with new gay love?

You ******* slut.

Replace?  Who said anything about replacing my Muffin Top?  Not me.  He's irreplaceable.  I just need some side action to get me through the hard times. That and I'm attracted to Spoot.  It's a good combo.  I'm needy.  

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. 

I thought about it and I think I'll just keep ballin as backup. I'm already mid sending PMs and I'd really like to keep things as they are. Last minute changes are not my forte.

Plus considering how the last two games went... odds are someone is gonna rage quit. So a sub would be handy ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If I don't have a gun to shoot 80 with on D1, I'm rage quitting and Ballin can take my spot.

Alternative way to read this post:

"OK guys.....guess its my turn to rage quit." 

Whose turn is it next week?  Should we keep track of this in a 'Rage Quit Signup Sheet'" or something?

Archived