Peyton Manning's Image Built On A Throne Of Lies

Fishooked

Anyone else catch this article yet? It's rather long....and I can completely see all of this being true.

Archie has been all about protecting the Manning 'brand' since Day1...what they've done here is pretty deplorable. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

Of course, ESPN will not be reporting on the story. Such garbage

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fishooked said:

The timing is curious of course, but it's a long and damning read if you have the time.

Not curious at all just some Lib sportswriters that are still pissed Superman Cam didn't win the Bowl..:rolleyes: Of course neither did Peyton the Denver D did..

11 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Not curious at all just some Lib sportswriters that are still pissed Superman Cam didn't win the Bowl..:rolleyes: Of course neither did Peyton the Denver D did..

So a conservative sportswriter would not write the story? And you have no idea the political leanings of the writer. Political labels are SOOO dumb.

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

than why didnt we hear about it yeras ago??? pretty big coincidince that Payton kisses one of our top job creators and all of the sudden the lamestream media wants this story to come out...

we did.  the reason it came out again recently is someone mentioned it on this guys facebook so he researched it and dedged it back up

10 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

than why didnt we hear about it yeras ago??? pretty big coincidince that Payton kisses one of our top job creators and all of the sudden the lamestream media wants this story to come out...

I don't know. It was while I used Jetsinsider. Maybe it was a thread there. Can't remember.

18 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

So a conservative sportswriter would not write the story? And you have no idea the political leanings of the writer. Political labels are SOOO dumb.

If there was anything to the story it would have been run a million times in the past 20 years plus it comes from the Daily news not exactly a place to go for fair news stories.. Plus I do know who Shaun King is check out some of his other articles they would be one's you would agreed with I'm sure.. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/authors?author=Shaun-King

8 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

If there was anything to the story it would have been run a million times in the past 20 years plus it comes from the Daily news not exactly a place to go for fair news stories.. Plus I do know who Shaun King is check out some of his other articles they would be one's you would agreed with I'm sure.. 

OK fair enough, he is certainly a liberal. I am not by the way, though I am not a conservative either. Both parties have good stances and idiotic stances. Like most Americans I am centrist and represented by no party.

22 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Link goes to a page of ads. 

Amazing Manning has done nothing that anyone wouldn't have done. Protect his brand and name So what!!

That is what smart successful folks do in America.  

Losers sit around and say look so and so isn't perfect.  Yea guess what the tooth fairy doesn't exist either.  

Last perfect person the mob killed!!!

He plays football and sells us stuff and he has done both very well!!!

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:
1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

Amazing Manning has done nothing that anyone wouldn't have done. Protect his brand and name So what!!

Losers sit around and say look so and so isn't perfect.  Yea guess what the tooth fairy doesn't exist either.  

Not true CB Gato is expecting the Tooth fairy to give Mo a 100 million dollar contract at 16.5 a year..:)

47 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Maybe you should read the article? After getting the trainer fired from the college where he was QB, he and Archie came after her at her next job. He destroyed her career. Is that what you call protecting his brand?

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So I don't know much about king is he a reverse racist journalist like S.A. Smith and Wilbon?

If it's the same guy that used to write on Daily Kos, he used to cover the police killings "beat" with very skewed articles leaving out a lot of information and skewed to make a point. It certainly doesn't sound like the same person wrote this, unless they have really good editors at DN, and this lenghty article was backed up with a lot of info including the whole PDF of the testimony 

Throne of lies:

"On Feb. 29 of that year, Naughright, at that point the university's director of health and wellness, was in a training room, examining what she thought might be a possible stress fracture in Manning's foot. At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him (see pages 14-15). Within hours, she reported the incident to the Sexual Assault Crisis Center in Knoxville (see page 18)."

Translation: Peyton was on a table with his feet over the edge. He was logically facing upright. How he got naked isn't yet explained ...

"When Rollo learned of the complaint, he allegedly concocted a story that Manning actually pulled down his pants to moon another student-athlete, Malcolm Saxon, who was nearby. According to Rollo, after mooning the student, Naughright just happened to move her head right into Manning's pelvic region. Rollo acknowledged under oath that he was the first person to use the word “mooning."

Translation: Manning pulled down his pants to moon another student while on the table. How? How could Naughright move her head into his crotch if she was examining his foot when only his feet were off the table? Story so far doesn't add up ...

"Peyton, you messed up. I still don't know why you dropped your drawers. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe not. But it was definitely inappropriate. Please take some personal responsibility here and own up to what you did. I never understood why you didn't admit to it...."

You have shown no mercy or grace to this lady who was on her knees seeing if you had a stress fracture."

Translation: Naughright was on her knees on the floor. Peyton I thought was on the table. When and why did she get on her knees? How does his pants drop to position his tea bags and rectum in her face, penis on top of her head without standing on his feet? Oh okay, so now his feet were on the floor, Peyton was standing. It's still an awkward task. But it says earlier his feet were dangling off the edge when he did this after scooting down the table. And he squatted over her face with his pants dropped below his crotch? This guy is 6'-5", that's a lot of leg to bend and body to maneuver with pants no less to make this stunt work if she was on her knees examining his foot. She did or didn't notice the pants come down beforehand? This story is beyond fuzzy (pun not intended). If her head was anywhere near crotch height, he had to slip the pants past her face. If her head was down low, he had to wait for her to lift her head so he could lean and squat somehow on her face as she described in the transcript. I give Peyton a lot of credit.

so espn is covering it now

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14776509/lawsuit-alleges-peyton-manning-tennessee-athletes-created-hostile-sexual-environment

The Tennessee lawsuit alleges that in 1996, when Manning was the Volunteers' quarterback, he placed his naked genitals on the face of a female athletic trainer while she was examining him for an injury. Manning has denied that he assaulted the trainer, saying instead that he was "mooning" a teammate. Manning was never the subject of a police investigation in the incident. 

The trainer, Dr. Jamie Naughright, later sued Manning. In documents filed on her behalf in the case, the player whom Manning says he was "mooning," Malcolm Saxon, refuted Manning's account. Naughright's lawsuit against Manning was settled in 1997 with the agreement that she leave the university.

Manning later wrote an autobiography, "Manning: A Father, His Sons and a Football Legacy," in which he claimed that Naughright had a "vulgar" mouth and described her and his interactions with her at Tennessee in an unflattering light. In 2003, Naughright again sued Manning and his father, Archie Manning, ghost writer John Underwood and HarperCollins Publishers Inc. The Tennessee lawsuit references a USA Today article about the matter; however, on Saturday, the New York Daily News published a more detailed description of both of Naughright's lawsuits, including her "facts of the case" filing in the 2003 defamation lawsuit.

13 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Throne of lies:

Translation: Peyton was on a table with his feet over the edge. He was logically facing upright. How he got naked isn't yet explained ...

Translation: Manning pulled down his pants to moon another student while on the table. How? How could Naughright move her head into his crotch if she was examining his foot when only his feet were off the table? Story so far doesn't add up ...

Translation: Naughright was on her knees on the floor. Peyton I thought was on the table. When and why did she get on her knees? How does his pants drop to position his tea bags and rectum in her face, penis on top of her head without standing on his feet? Oh okay, so now his feet were on the floor, Peyton was standing. It's still an awkward task. But it says earlier his feet were dangling off the edge when he did this after scooting down the table. And he squatted over her face with his pants dropped below his crotch? This guy is 6'-5", that's a lot of leg to bend and body to maneuver with pants no less to make this stunt work if she was on her knees examining his foot. She did or didn't notice the pants come down beforehand? This story is beyond fuzzy (pun not intended). If her head was anywhere near crotch height, he had to slip the pants past her face. If her head was down low, he had to wait for her to lift her head so he could lean and squat somehow on her face as she described in the transcript. I give Peyton a lot of credit.

A forensic breakdown to refute the claim that Peyton Manning dropped his nuts on someone's head. Yup. That's a pretty spot-on summing up of the Internet right there.

45 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

A forensic breakdown to refute the claim that Peyton Manning dropped his nuts on someone's head. Yup. That's a pretty spot-on summing up of the Internet right there.

Says Mr. Internet with 24,298 (weak) posts and counting. I didn't refute anything other than the quality of KIng's story.

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

FSU just handed Jameis Winston's accuser $1,000,000, but Shaun King wants to get after Peyton. 

I don't understand the point of the story and more importantly I don't understand any energy wasted in talking about this. Again. And I only thought there was one famous Shaun King prior to today but apparently I was wrong and there's another one who half the country hates and the other half likes. And that's fine but this isn't breaking news. It's been written and blogged about a billion times. It's been a story since been a story since been a story. The court documents have not only been around for a really long time but have also been covered by the media ad nauseam.

Archived