Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

smurfs.jpg

Game rules:

- This is a basic game.

- If I'm busy or sleeping, unofficial VCs by players would be appreciated. :PDT_Love_04:

- Once a NA is submitted OFFICIALLY, it cannot be changed. Keep that in mind.

- Off thread communications are not allowed, unless provided by me.

- No quoting, screen shots or PM matching of role PMs. If I see any of this, you will be modkilled, no questions asked and your team punished. Likewise for playing outside of the spirit of the game. NO MERCY.  (ftr, PM template is basically [insert pic of smurf at the top]. You are [insert smurf name], Vanilla Townie). 

-  Character and role claims are allowed.

- Bold your votes. There is no need to unvote when switching between votes.

- You may self vote or vote for no lynch.

- Deadlines: On Day 1 a deadline will be imposed if needed. After that Days will be max 48 hours and Nights max 24 hours. (deadlines might be shortened or extended pending on if I effing feel like it.

- This is a hammer game. If a majority is reached before deadline, the day ends. If all night actions are sent in before deadline, night ends.

- As moddess, I have the right to change the rules. I normally don't, but I CAN.

- The Town wins when all anti-town players are eliminated.

- The Mafia wins when all players who cannot win with the mafia are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.

- If you know you're gonna be inactive for a period of time, please let me know so I can rely it to the other players and look for a sub if necessary.

- I don't mind dead players posting as long as it doesn't affect the integrity of the game. Break this rule and I will put out a camping fire with your face.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Do you think the one facing the 2 staring at his junk is:

jerking off?

showing a skin spot?

fancy grooming trick?

peeing?

ball shape?

stretchy penis and ball tricks?

Prolly asking them to look for ticks.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Do you think the one facing the 2 staring at his junk is:

jerking off?

showing a skin spot?

fancy grooming trick?

peeing?

ball shape?

stretchy penis and ball tricks?

That's Verb trying to stretch his clit into a penis.

The rest are laughing at him because he gets no sex.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's Verb trying to stretch his clit into a penis.

The rest are laughing at him because he gets no sex.

That's it, our interwebz love affair is totally ******* over.  After I shoot 80 in his stupid face, I'm gunning for you.

Just now, Verbal said:

That's it, our interwebz love affair is totally ******* over.  After I shoot 80 in his stupid face, I'm gunning for you.

Yeah, well, we all know that once you blow your load on 80, it'll take you a minimum of 3 days for the low T pills to build up in your system enough to produce another shot.

I have time.

Archived