WANTED.. TE ~ ~ ~

kelly

On May 27, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Rangers9 said:

I don't think you can blame Amaro for being injured. He wasn't a complete TE in 2014 but a decent receiver. And we heard that he was improving as a blocker that season. When Bowles came aboard before his injury what we heard is that he was in the dog house. OK a lot of players go into the dog house and come out of it a better player. It's part of the coaching process. We might be seeing it this season hopefully with Dee Milliner. So I'd love to see how Amaro does in training camp and if he can win a job this season. You don't give up on him this fast. Plus the Jets re-signed another injured tight end, a guy they kind of liked in Sudfeld, And we have a blocking TE in Kellen Davis,. I give Amaro every chance to make the team in 2016.

When you run your mouth off about the coaching staff and have zero NFL accomplishments be ready to take heat for being out for a season.

I'm rooting for Amaro to do well but he needs to shut up and work.  We need him more than most people understand he's going to present a lot of matchup problems with defenses focusing on Marshall and Decker

3 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

When you run your mouth off about the coaching staff and have zero NFL accomplishments be ready to take heat for being out for a season.

I'm rooting for Amaro to do well but he needs to shut up and work.  We need him more than most people understand he's going to present a lot of matchup problems with defenses focusing on Marshall and Decker

He mouthed off mostly about Rex after he left and I thought it was kind of cool and true.

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

He mouthed off mostly about Rex after he left and I thought it was kind of cool and true.

He could have mouthed off about Kotite he sounded like an idiot and then was on the IR two weeks later.

We need him to have a big season.  He is going to be matched up against a safety or #4 CB one on one if I'm Fitz or Geno I look his way 

Archived