Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I love that this thread is now Mod Approved

Max: "Crush, we can't have a thread titled 'Pussy Power' showing up as a popular topic on the main page."

Crusher:  "Pleeeeease?"

Max:  "........Bah, fine. Just try to finish the game quickly, ok? You're lucky you're fat and lovable."

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Max: "Crush, we can't have a thread titled 'Pussy Power' showing up as a popular topic on the main page."

Max:  "........Bah, fine. Just try to finish the game quickly, ok? You're lucky you're fat and lovable."

I guess it should say Pussy Power Mafia? It's not politics, racism or religion.  I think we are good.  Though bet you the view to post ratio is slightly heavier view to post on this game.  They will not want to look.  Try not to look. But they will look.  

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

My girl seen that someone liked my post in the pussy power thread in my phone notifications.  Imagine explaining that one.

Just tell her you're a feminist now.

Funny that you'd potentially get in trouble for this thread but not the 100,000 post thread, lol.

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I guess it should say Pussy Power Mafia? It's not politics, racism or religion.  I think we are good.  Though bet you the view to post ratio is slightly heavier view to post on this game.  They will not want to look.  Try not to look. But they will look.  

All together now (ALL TOGETHER NOW) All together now (ALL TOGETHER NOW) All together now (ALL TOGETHER NOW)

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Pretty sure you'd get provocative pictures of women when googling literally anything. 

Pretty sure that until a search engine marketed itself into a household name, the term "Google" in certain setting could have elicited some impure thoughts. Ex: circa 1999: Nyn: "lk, can you look up how to fry up a banana to put on this dessert im making?" Lk: " hold on, let me google for a minute. "

They sometimes make Google jokes in the "Big Bang Theory" tv show. One episode Sheldon and his friends were going to speak in a school to get more girls interested in pursuing a career in science. And Sheldon wanted to google "How to get 12 year old girls excited."   LOL

13 hours ago, AVM said:

Sorry, that vote was kind of hidden..

Vote Ballin

"OMG AVM IS PADDING TEH POSTZ HE IZ TEH SCUMZ"

Damnit, caught me already.

Was this a proactive defense of your play?  Did you feel dirty when you posted it?  Or are you nervous that maybe you tipped your scum hand?

All questions I asked myself when I read this post. 

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sooooo when we killing JiF?

13 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Tonight. It is known 

13 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Actually yeah, unvote juf.. He is the only person I WONT lynch today, just so I can wake up to his bloody and beaten corpse on D2

Bring it, butt pirates. 

12 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Speed/blind lynch ape on the first RL day of a game, Jif gets killed N1 as was prophesized, LK mods the greatest JN Mafia game in history... I think this cast is crazy enough to make it happen

Scum MVP.  Once again. 

Addition by subtraction if he's town.

Dancing on his grave if he's scum. 

Lets do this.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See, here's what your missing and why Maxman is good with the title.  Most men, sans you, enjoy pussy...a lot. 

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

@AVM Want to be my Pussy Power Pal for this game? Use this for your avatar pic:

Pussy Power 2.png

Damn, this is an honor -- however, I have to reserve my fusion for ApeVM.  One of these games we're getting on the same page again.  Maybe.

10 hours ago, Lily said:

I don't know. His tiara is kinda cute. 

My tiara brings all the girls to teh mafia goodness.

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Meh, if he doesn't I'll just ask JiF, or 80, or Brett.

If only Verb was playing...

...he'd be purrfect.

Change your avatar to Carol from Walking Dead and JiF will do literally whatever you want

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Was this a proactive defense of your play?  Did you feel dirty when you posted it?  Or are you nervous that maybe you tipped your scum hand?

All questions I asked myself when I read this post. 

No, I'm just being obnoxious.

I always feel dirty.

Probably.  Definitely?  Maybe.

38 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bring it, butt pirates. 

I AM SO OFFENDED RIGHT NOW

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Knitting skills?  PLEASE.

Crochet skills.  Get it right.

crochet_unicorn-11.jpg

90045208.jpg.19611.0_crop_340x234.jpg?12

DAMN SON! FINE CROCHET SKILLS YOU GOT THERE.  LOOKS LIKE A PINATA.  DAMN I LOVE PINANTAS, THEY'RE THE FEET OF PARTY DECORATIONS

Archived