Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, AVM said:

90045208.jpg.19611.0_crop_340x234.jpg?12

DAMN SON! FINE CROCHET SKILLS YOU GOT THERE.  LOOKS LIKE A PINATA.  DAMN I LOVE PINANTAS, THEY'RE THE FEET OF PARTY DECORATIONS

AwesomeVM is back.  He's probably scum trying to get on my good side, but dammit, its working.  I won't be voting you this game.

Ape (4) - 80, Brett, Hess, Lily

Brett and 80 have called me scum in every game they've been town this season. The only person more spooked by my presence in a game is Lizzie, and he's modding.

So, if we assume both of those idiots are picking up where they left off... then we have Hess and Lily. One of whom is probably scum, because 25% of the game is scum, right?

So there you go, 50/50 shot at scum on D1.

You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

hopefully LK ****s up this vote count 

Honestly, I wish I were scum... looking over this roster, and no matter the makeup of the town, the reality is it will take a Herculean effort to carry a derp town like this to victory. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett and 80 have called me scum in every game they've been town this season. The only person more spooked by my presence in a game is Lizzie, and he's modding.

So, if we assume both of those idiots are picking up where they left off... then we have Hess and Lily. One of whom is probably scum, because 25% of the game is scum, right?

You're welcome.

So you've cleared 80 and I already???

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You're welcome.

I called you scum when I was your teammate also.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Honestly, I wish I were scum... looking over this roster, and no matter the makeup of the town, the reality is it will take a Herculean effort to carry a derp town like this to victory. 

Hercules?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ape:  FOSing half the people on his D1 joke train for the better part of a decade.  You keep doing you, Captain YouPlanet. 

Scum can be caught on a joke train, it's basic percentages. 25% of the game is scum. There are 4 people on my train. 1 of 4 should be scum, mathematically.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Joke train???? 

He's setting up for the backpedal me thinks.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Scum can be caught on a joke train, it's basic percentages. 25% of the game is scum. There are 4 people on my train. 1 of 4 should be scum, mathematically.

He's setting up for the backpedal me thinks.

Woah woah woah, don't get mathematic here after all the sh*t you've given me the past 2 games when I use it.

but I agree

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Woah woah woah, don't get mathematic here after all the sh*t you've given me the past 2 games when I use it.

but I agree

Math in the hands of town's worst player is a detriment to all.

Math in my hands is like a Hammer to Thor.

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You're welcome.

IDK, I can get pretty damn spooked from time to time.

Archived