Pussy Power

Lizard King

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

this game was really so close to what could've been a classic ending. If Lizzie tells Crusher he lost his vest, or Crusher just votes the guy claiming his role we very likely end up here

lynch 80.. realize there's a cult and he had no vest so avm is lying

Crusher at this point would have to kill AVM cause he tied himself to 80 and we'd not know how much cult was out there

Next day lynch is obviously Lilly who was the remaining townies second choice

then we come to night and Crusher decides who he wants to take to end game : me (the guy who Jif is town reading) vs Brett (the guy with an innocent investigation)

And end game is Crusher trying to convince his adoring little twink to go against his strongest town read all game or the guy with the innocent result. And I'd be willing to bet he pulls it off for probably the best scum comeback of all time.

I would have had a hard time with Crusher being scum because LK made it seem his role wasnt important to the game.  I basically had you and Crusher inked in as town.

I obviously would have had to reconsider further down the road but at the time, that's where my head was at.  Which is why I was only willing to vote Lily or 80.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Obviously I wasn't.

Sorry I dont play doc the way you like.  But I didnt have a compelling reason to protect you, especially with 2 scum down and not knowing there were conversions.  And IMO a protection is better than an investigation role.  We see games without cops or cops go down early all the time and the town still wins.  Rarely you see the doc die and the town prevail. 

I dont know why we're arguing...we didnt really stand a chance.  We needed the absolute perfect break for us to win. 

13 hours ago, CTM said:

Actually it was pac that coined apettes you moron

And bolded is true, Ape Gunior. Lets hope his career takes an upward trajectory as opposed to yours

I know Pac made it up, but he's not here, and I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself...

Good grief.

Is Nyn still defending lying as town? It was a move on par with what we expect from Lizzie and people like JackD. Log the criticism away as feedback and let it inform future play... then get over it. Aye yay yay!!!!

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

actually.. why was this end game? crusher shoots cult last night and it's 2 town vs 2 cult vs 1 scum

Our win condition said we needed to outnumber all other factions.  After the Brett lynch it was 3 cult, 2 town, 1 scum.  Or did LK f*ck it up again?  lol.

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Our win condition said we needed to outnumber all other factions.  After the Brett lynch it was 3 cult, 2 town, 1 scum.  Or did LK f*ck it up again?  lol.

in a typical game.. end game is when 1 faction can vote in a block to end game or make game a draw. For instance 3 scum vs 2 town.. no reason to open day cause scum can't lose by just voting together. Same scenario here , if crush didn't submit a nk  or crush was town , cult could effectively deadlock game by voting together.. however , if he kills cult at night, there wouldn't have been a majority or equal amount of cult .. thus we could've lynched cult 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

in a typical game.. end game is when 1 faction can vote in a block to end game or make game a draw. For instance 3 scum vs 2 town.. no reason to open day cause scum can't lose by just voting together. Same scenario here , if crush didn't submit a nk cult could effectively deadlock game by voting together.. however , if he kills cult at night, there's not be a majority or equal amount of cult 

F*cking LK, lol.

Game continues.  Crusher submit your NK.  Shoot CTM!

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

in a typical game.. end game is when 1 faction can vote in a block to end game or make game a draw. For instance 3 scum vs 2 town.. no reason to open day cause scum can't lose by just voting together. Same scenario here , if crush didn't submit a nk  or crush was town , cult could effectively deadlock game by voting together.. however , if he kills cult at night, there wouldn't have been a majority or equal amount of cult .. thus we could've lynched cult 

lmfao

LIZZIE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

@Lizard King 

read above. CTM is right.

whatever, not a big deal but something to remember for next time. 

If the game had more people and was longer with more people vested it could have been a bigger deal tho...j/s.

yep that's my aim.. game was fun but for next time 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Certainly punked the scum team by pulling that move.  Nicely done for your 3rd game.

Then when everyone kept pressuring me to reveal.  I didn't know how to play it so I just held back. 

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Then when everyone kept pressuring me to reveal.  I didn't know how to play it so I just held back. 

And by refusing to reveal as Vanilla Town, scum assumed you were a power role, and NK'd you for it, thus saving an actual power role from potentially being killed off.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And by refusing to reveal as Vanilla Town, scum assumed you were a power role, and NK'd you for it, thus saving an actual power role from potentially being killed off.

Fwiw, we weren't convinced ballin was Doc. Our #1 for Doc on N1 via QT was actially:

my vote: Lily

ape vote: Jif

crusher vote: JiF 

ballin was always part of the conversation though and Ape just made a last min decision to go there. Which we were all comfortable with. But we weren't convinced or shocked by it *shrugs

also, that play will usually get you lynched. But town wanted to go full throttle down on theme and be a bunch of pussies.

20 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Like when I wanted to lynch Lily and you all lynched Spoot?

Brett you have always seen me as scummy and probably always will tunnel on me. That doesn't make you a good player. It makes you stubborn. 

No, just didn't read the post game until today and had to comment. It's frustrating to me that you tunnel on me, regardless of the circumstances. You lucked out this time because I was anti-town, but you won't luck out every time. 

7 minutes ago, Lily said:

No, just didn't read the post game until today and had to comment. It's frustrating to me that you tunnel on me, regardless of the circumstances. You lucked out this time because I was anti-town, but you won't luck out every time. 

You say I tunnel on you, Ape says I tunnel on him, CTM says I tunnel on him. You aren't that special. You were scum, I thought you were scum, and you are arguing I shouldn't have thought you were scum. I don't get that, and not sure why you are picking a fight over this.

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It was a little, but not enough to get upset over.

Things that could have improved it:

• More townies, a setup like this works better with 18 or so people
  • Scenes that tipped a conversion took place, this is just my opinion, but I feel it's absolutely necessary as a means of declaring what type of game it is
  • Make scum shoot on odd nights, make cult recruit on even nights, or something like that
  • Give everyone a gun and a shot of whiskey

umm, errr, tell somebody they lost their vest?

33 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You say I tunnel on you, Ape says I tunnel on him, CTM says I tunnel on him. You aren't that special. You were scum, I thought you were scum, and you are arguing I shouldn't have thought you were scum. I don't get that, and not sure why you are picking a fight over this.

Wow! Did you misinterpret my intention. Sorry about that. I was just hoping that the old pattern wouldn't start up now that you're back, and I'm sorry that it is. I hope my making you aware of it will make it less of a problem. That's all. 

10 minutes ago, Lily said:

Wow! Did you misinterpret my intention. Sorry about that. I was just hoping that the old pattern wouldn't start up now that you're back, and I'm sorry that it is. I hope my making you aware of it will make it less of a problem. That's all. 

You're right. Next time I'll do a better job of believing you when you lie. My mistake. 

22 hours ago, HessStation said:

@Lizard King 

read above. CTM is right.

whatever, not a big deal but something to remember for next time. 

If the game had more people and was longer with more people vested it could have been a bigger deal tho...j/s.

22 hours ago, CTM said:

yep that's my aim.. game was fun but for next time 

I actually made the argument in the dead chat that there was a town possibility based on crushers play. However after the Lynch and the pure outrage from the cop who was licking major wounds having not considered third party on the day 1 reveal, I forgot to think it through. Lesson learned. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived