The Ryans show up for the combine

Klecko73isGod

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Definitely the crew I'd chose to hang with there. 

Steaks and drinks at St Elmo, girls at Red Garter and nightcap at Osteria Pronto.

Rex will finally tell me how it felt when Mikey T told him Woody made him trade a draft pick for Tebow.

4 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Steaks and drinks at St Elmo, girls at Red Garter and nightcap at Osteria Pronto.

Rex will finally tell me how it felt when Mikey T told him Woody made him trade a draft pick for Tebow.

The after party!!! FTW!!!

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Big fan of Dunkin Estrogen Mochagina with whipped cream, 3 sugars and a caramel swirl are you?

I like my coffee black like my women. 

6 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

You actually think Rex is going to pass on a defensive lineman in rd 1? 

Nkemediche just admitted to being wasted when he fell out of a window and then blamed the media for disparaging his good name, so we can pretty much pencil him in to Bufftown in the first. 

4 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Good lineup. 

Who are you pretending to be now? I'm so self-absorbed, I didn't get the memo.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Nkemediche just admitted to being wasted when he fell out of a window and then blamed the media for disparaging his good name, so we can pretty much pencil him in to Bufftown in the first. 

Buffoonalo

Archived