Electronic smoking devices

joewilly12

Ok seen enough of them and the dudes who think they are cool sucking on piece of shrapnel and blowing out smoke. Just today at CostCo I saw a dude with one shaped like brass knuckles and he was puffing indoors. Sorry people but this looks stupid is stupid and smoking is a filthy dirty habit. 

1 hour ago, gEYno said:

So, if I'm following... Smoking is bad.  Also bad is a method which people use to either quit smoking or help minimize the negative effects of smoking.  Got it!

Those metal contraptions minimize nothing its a fashion statement to many. Hey dude I look cool sucking on a metal menagerie and blowing smoke. And all those vape stores cashing in. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Those metal contraptions minimize nothing its a fashion statement to many. Hey dude I look cool sucking on a metal menagerie and blowing smoke. And all those vape stores cashing in. 

So, anywhere from 10-450x less toxins in vapors than in cigarettes isn't minimizing the harmful effects of tobacco?  

Alternatively, you should have just said, "I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but I have an opinion anyway and I'm annoyed!"

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

So, anywhere from 10-450x less toxins in vapors than in cigarettes isn't minimizing the harmful effects of tobacco?  

Alternatively, you should have just said, "I don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but I have an opinion anyway and I'm annoyed!"

Nicotine is nicotine being induced into your system 1% or 100% doesn't matter. Is vape safe?  How did the patch work out for people this vape thing is another scam. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Nicotine is nicotine being induced into your system 1% or 100% doesn't matter.  How did the patch work out for people this cape thing is another scam. 

So, someone who smokes 1 cigarette a day should expect the same consequences as smokes a pack?  Similarly, someone who drinks 1 beer a day should expect the same consequences as someone who drinks a case?  Afterall, 1% or 100% doesn't matter.

6 hours ago, gEYno said:

So, someone who smokes 1 cigarette a day should expect the same consequences as smokes a pack?  Similarly, someone who drinks 1 beer a day should expect the same consequences as someone who drinks a case?  Afterall, 1% or 100% doesn't matter.

After reading this I'm telling the doctor who said my liver needs a rest to go screw. THANKS!

I smoked a little in the summers....then i shut it off. 

Then came ecigs. I tried. The result? Unlike cigs, ecigs dont make you cough. Ecigs also dont make you feel crappy. Bottom line is of course smoking nothing is best but i do believe that if you need your nicotine and are desperate at quitting the marlboros and never had success, ecigs are a very good idea. Its simply the lesser of two evils. 

As far the "image " thing, you cant look at someone and decide why they do it and even if they are trying to be cool, how does that affect your life?

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I smoked a little in the summers....then i shut it off. 

Then came ecigs. I tried. The result? Unlike cigs, ecigs dont make you cough. Ecigs also dont make you feel crappy. Bottom line is of course smoking nothing is best but i do believe that if you need your nicotine and are desperate at quitting the marlboros and never had success, ecigs are a very good idea. Its simply the lesser of two evils. 

As far the "image " thing, you cant look at someone and decide why they do it and even if they are trying to be cool, how does that affect your life?

It doesn't affect my life at all except when these jerks are puffing indoors places like CostCo or out to dinner and I am near them. I think all Ecigs devices should be shaped like a penis. 

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

It doesn't affect my life at all except when these jerks are puffing indoors places like CostCo or out to dinner and I am near them. I think all Ecigs devices should be shaped like a penis. 

Then you would change your mind and try it?

10 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Well indoors isnt really cool i agree. It sure smells better than kools. Who could say no to blueberry mixed with vanilla?

I never seem to notice it.  I see someone doing it and expect to smell tobacco and I dont. Tricky little rascals.

On 3/8/2016 at 5:39 PM, joewilly12 said:

Hell no I DONT SMOKE NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL I just think they should be shaped like a penis so the dudes who do smoke look like they are smoking a penis

So, you like the idea of seeing a man with a penis shaped object in his mouth?

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

If a so called MAN is going to smoke that bullsh*t then he deserves a penis in his mouth 

No I dont like it 

Honestly, every man deserves a penis in his mouth. It's a nice reward for working hard all day. 

Plus, they're yummy. 

28 minutes ago, Thor99 said:

Honestly, every man deserves a penis in his mouth. It's a nice reward for working hard all day. 

Plus, they're yummy. 

After reading his posts, I guess we can take JoeWilly's name off the moderator consideration list

@Maxman please update the potential moderator list to reflect that JoeWilly12 is not a suitable candidate. Thanks!

What bothers me about ecigs is that people have taken the marketing claims that they are safer than tobacco to the extent that they feel they can smoke anywhere at any time. I once had a lady on a flight--while we were in the air--puffing away with a kid in the seat next to her and one right behind her. I've had people pull them out in my home and start puffing without even asking.

I also really dislike that these products are clearly being marketed towards an underage crowd. They are the wine coolers of smoking.

On March 12, 2016 at 5:35 PM, JerryK said:

There's something for everyone. In the 80's, some guys listened to Air Supply. Some even worked out in leg warmers.

Now those guys have Dancing with the Stars, Muse, and  electronic cigarettes.

Dont forget the Members Only jackets. 

7 hours ago, rex-n-effect said:

What bothers me about ecigs is that people have taken the marketing claims that they are safer than tobacco to the extent that they feel they can smoke anywhere at any time. I once had a lady on a flight--while we were in the air--puffing away with a kid in the seat next to her and one right behind her. I've had people pull them out in my home and start puffing without even asking.

I also really dislike that these products are clearly being marketed towards an underage crowd. They are the wine coolers of smoking.

Yes they are. 

• 4 months later...

So this morning I'm headed 3 towns over to pick up bagels and I'm behind this car that has so much smoke coming out of the drivers side window it looks like the car is on fire so we get a red light and pull up on the shoulder along side the car and the young kid is sucking on an electronic smoking device that even lit up LED style. 

Really this is crazy I laughed as the light changed and he pulled away. 

There is a lot of cane shaking going on in this thread.

I use one that is no larger than a pen. No huge clouds of vape smoke. Being a smoker my whole life I can tell you my lungs have never felt better, my clothes don't smell like crap and I can grab drag while hitting the head at work and not having to take a break to smoke. 

Way cheaper than smoking cigs, no smell and you do not cough like a maniac all the time. Sounds like a win if you are going to continue to smoke.

Anyone else notice all the Vape stores and shops popping up people waste money and this is a prime example 

Cigarettes are a big waste of money Vapes are a big waste of money 

i dont like any of it  

Ever see someones lungs from smoking 

Ever lose a loved one to lung cancer 

Archived