Empire State Mafia: Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Just now, CTM said:

When the lounge sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

Case in point, no penis. Deport'em all

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not a fan, but I really don't give a sh*t. As long as it isn't Twilight.

I used to read Harry Potter, so I'd say there is a lot of content and potential for some creative roles and setups.

My Twilight game was great. 

22 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Alright guys, I've decided for my next game I'm going to start taking this thing seriously. If I'm going to qualify for the Mafia olympics then I need to step my game up

Do they have a "special" Mafia Olympics?

2 hours ago, CTM said:

some cops, like doggin, think inv the most innocent, lynch the scummiest.. just a guess

I've done this as cop before too, just with a slight variation.  I would have targeted someone like you or Hess just like he did...simply because they're not in the forefront and dangerous if scum.  

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher/JIF/Spoot showed their asses... I truly thought they were a melt down scum team for a minute, and in that minute, I chose to SK hunt. Hess was my first choice for that.

I tend to subscribe to the philosophy of viewing the people who are inactive or hard to read, and interrogating those that you feel confident in being able to read. I know I can read you. Hess, not so much.

By N4 I was viewing CTM so that I could use him as the center of re-assessing the whole game. I was positive he was scum, but confidence was rattled. Then he came back town. LOL

I like this in general, especially with this situation having someone who has been known to show their ass when pressured as scum...but wanted to see your rationale.  I suppose it may be different if you were reading me well and everyone else dismissed it, but that wasn't exactly the case with JiF screaming I was scum.

I'm always interested to hear early game decisions for investigation/tracking/watching...good thoughts. 

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

:)

My only hindrance is time. I have more of a social life these days and I don't have a smart phone, so I can't participate if I'm not at home. I also need to not let my frustrations get the better of me.

Everyone has from time to time -- you're an excellent addition around here, man.  Don't worry, in time your genuine frustration will turn in to emo mock rage.  And from there it will blossom into a drama queen tirade that make people question your identity as a whole.

Or that could be just me.

52 minutes ago, JiF said:

So Ape was scum MVP and AVM and Calder were scum like I said.  

Bwahahaha

No I was a mason.

9 minutes ago, AVM said:

Everyone has from time to time -- you're an excellent addition around here, man.  Don't worry, in time your genuine frustration will turn in to emo mock rage.  And from there it will blossom into a drama queen tirade that make people question your identity as a whole.

Or that could be just me.

:)

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Let me tell you 80 is a total lightweight, the balance is this game was a complete catastrophe, a total failure.  When Ape becomes the mod it will be fantastic, i mean really fantastic. The greatest setup you've ever seen. I mean, look at these paws, do they look small to you. There's no problem, I can assure you of that

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Ape is going to build a wall between the Mafia board and the lounge, and Max is going to pay for it.

lol, Brett's was better.

FYI, decker, you had some good reads imo. Pretty sure you said you were suspicious of two players that were scum in the game, I just can't recall who exactly. Pretty sure no penis was one of them, but there was someone else too. You just got a bit sidetracked with Lily's opinion. You should totally stick around and play more :)

Archived