Worst JN Mod of All Times?

Ben Schwartz

Who ya got?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Worst mod of all times?

On April 3, 2016 at 4:44 PM, T0mShane said:

When I rise to power again everyone who voted for me here gets permabanned.

Your power is gone. You've even lost your "burst", which I didn't think was possible. I didn't vote for you though.

On April 2, 2016 at 6:51 PM, Panzer Division Marduk said:

Thor's not one of the options?

Who taught you how to organise a vote, Robert Mugabe?

Yeah really, Thor was the worst mod when I was here. These mods now have it easy. I remember having to deal with JF16 and Jets/Bosoxfan lol who routinely pwned Thor in the baseball forum when he was a young up and coming moderator. I haven't seen much improvement since. Please post the BP vs Thor graphic now.

thanks in advance

21 minutes ago, BP said:

Yeah really, Thor was the worst mod when I was here. These mods now have it easy. I remember having to deal with JF16 and Jets/Bosoxfan lol who routinely pwned Thor in the baseball forum when he was a young up and coming moderator. I haven't seen much improvement since. Please post the BP vs Thor graphic now.

thanks in advance

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:35 PM, BP said:

thanks in advance

BPvsThor.jpg

Archived