Sign-ups! Might be Harry Potter if everyone is cool with it.

Leelou

1 hour ago, CTM said:

haha, i'm like a kid with a new toy. I'm so happy lol

lol, indeed... this is the best you've brought it in a long time... i haven't seen you this happy since you filmed Hulk Hogan banging your wife

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Oh, crap, I just remembered I signed up for a DM game too. It's been a LONG time since I've 2 games at once. Will do my best. Expect me to continue working on new meta and sh*t like that.

S'ok. Might wait for JiF to get back to see if he signs up. 

3 minutes ago, Lily said:

Right now, I'm sick in bed with a stuffy head that doesn't think right. I hate to miss this one, but I have to pass. 

Signups will probably be open til Monday. Let me know if you change your mind. Hope you feel better soon! 

I'm in. But it's c h u m p. I would think you would know that by now. 

Also, your avi has passed its expiration date. Please see HR for something a bit more... yeah.

13 minutes ago, D P R said:

I'm in. But it's c h u m p. I would think you would know that by now. 

Also, your avi has passed its expiration date. Please see HR for something a bit more... yeah.

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In.

And CTM's Ape as Trump thing is my new favorite thing ever. It's yuge and fantastic.

Got you both :D

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In.

And CTM's Ape as Trump thing is my new favorite thing ever. It's yuge and fantastic.

The ape jokes were so overdue for a makeover... this is perfect, really. I'm glad I thought of it. LOL

Just now, CTM said:

I had thought of Trimp.. I thought the Tr was important and nobody calls you chimp really..meh

lol, I can't believe you were compelled to explain / make excuses for that... of all things... tell me again about MY insecurity though

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I had thought of Trimp.. I thought the Tr was important and nobody calls you chimp really..meh

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, I can't believe you were compelled to explain / make excuses for that... of all things... tell me again about MY insecurity though

Like an old married couple.

Archived