Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetsfan80

2016-17 NCAA Basketball Thread

487 posts in this topic

So I'm hearing UNC is # 1 in every preseason poll on the planet, and they are considering cancelling the NCAA Tournament next year and just handing them the crown now.  Thoughts for next year guys??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whomever wins it, UNC was robbed

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSA:

Unless you talk to yourself in this thread for the entire year, are a middle-aged non alum (and live very far away) of the school you root for, and have a *deep special connection*, you are a frontrunner.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's great to have fans.

 

a few things I know for sure:

UNCW will never make a FF

afosomf is living in his mom's basement

nj meadowlands is a frontrunner.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

It's great to have fans.

 

a few things I know for sure:

UNCW will never make a FF

afosomf is living in his mom's basement

nj meadowlands is a frontrunner.

the so few really good UNC fans that may exist cringe at every condescending post you make. You are the biggest fraud on this MB. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, afosomf said:

the so few really good UNC fans that may exist cringe at every condescending post you make. You are the biggest fraud on this MB. 

says the guy who makes an excuse every time Carolina wins and posts nothing but fraudulent info regarding UNC.

 

We already know what a fraud you are, it's been proven.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nyjunk is pretty entertaining for a middle-aged, non-alum fanboy with a *special connection* who has little to nothing to offer in terms of actual basketball insight.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all our frontrunners are here! welcome back!

 

no one gives better insight on basketball than nj meadowlands  

Quote

"go cats"

Pure genius

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha, our worst posters on the board ganging up on me.  Mildly amusing.  when someone who knows their stuff comes after me then it will bother me(a little),

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

says the guy who makes an excuse every time Carolina wins and posts nothing but fraudulent info regarding UNC.

 

We already know what a fraud you are, it's been proven.

what exactly has UNC won  lmao?   Punishments are a coming asshat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, afosomf said:

what exactly has UNC won  lmao?   Punishments are a coming asshat

Do you think Junk is more unpopular than JetBoSoxFan?  Patsfantx?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's interasting how all 3 of you guys come on at the same time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nj meadowlands said:

Do you think Junk is more unpopular than JetBoSoxFan?  Patsfantx?

Junk blows the pats more than Tx does for sure. Maybe he was a Cheats ballgirl at one time

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, afosomf said:

what exactly has UNC won  lmao?   Punishments are a coming asshat

"wins" doesn't mean championships but they did win the ACC reg season title, ACC postseason title and East regional this season.

There won't be anything coming, they have been punished enough for something they didn't do.  They have already killed recruiting and stolen a championship from them, that is more than enough. Lucky for you the school you root for is private or that 2010 banner would be down already among others.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

"wins" doesn't mean championships but they did win the ACC reg season title, ACC postseason title and East regional this season.

There won't be anything coming, they have been punished enough for something they didn't do.  They have already killed recruiting and stolen a championship from them, that is more than enough. Lucky for you the school you root for is private or that 2010 banner would be down already among others.

LMAO fly those banners high mon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know what is funny, in the NBA as soon as Colangelo went to Philly they wanted to make sure he didn't have any edge from USA basketball but in college no one did a thing about the HUGE advantages gained by K and USA basketball.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

"wins" doesn't mean championships

Best post ever. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Best post ever. 

 

is there anyone dumber than you?  all 3 of you guys act similar, something tells me that isn't a coincidence.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

is there anyone dumber than you?  

Yes. See the guy who said ""wins" doesn't mean championships"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Yes. See the guy who said ""wins" doesn't mean championships"

go back and look at the context of the quote greenwich/nj/absomof

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

go back and look at the context of the quote greenwich/nj/absomof

Nah

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duke will coast to a national championship if 4 things happen:  (i) Allen returns; (ii) Jefferson gets a medical redshirt; (iii) Giles is 100%; and (iv) Bolden signs.  So far 2 of the 4 have happened.  We should find out about Bolden shortly. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AFCEastFan said:

Duke will coast to a national championship if 4 things happen:  (i) Allen returns; (ii) Jefferson gets a medical redshirt; (iii) Giles is 100%; and (iv) Bolden signs.  So far 2 of the 4 have happened.  We should find out about Bolden shortly. 

it is never easy winning w/ freshman, they will be the favorite but I wouldn't say they will coast to anything.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0