2016 schedule brutal for tailgating

The first four home games will be great & the usual song & dance. 8am-12/1230pm tailgate.

Yes the three consecutive night games suck, but at least we get the one Saturday night game & we close it out hungover, or still awake from the night before, on New Years Day with another 8am tailgate.

Certainly not the best tailgating schedule of all-time, but I'm happy with 6 of the 8 games, and really 7 out of 8 are fine with me. The only real bummer is Indianapolis.

13 hours ago, 124 said:

The first four home games will be great & the usual song & dance. 8am-12/1230pm tailgate.

Yes the three consecutive night games suck, but at least we get the one Saturday night game & we close it out hungover, or still awake from the night before, on New Years Day with another 8am tailgate.

Certainly not the best tailgating schedule of all-time, but I'm happy with 6 of the 8 games, and really 7 out of 8 are fine with me. The only real bummer is Indianapolis.

I love the night games.

3 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

I'm glad it worked out that way, I have to work that day

Can you guys sync up and this and let me know if this is the best or worst part? I want to update my records accordingly. :)

15 hours ago, 124 said:

You must not have to wake up early for work!

There are days pretty regularly that I work until 3 or 4am and I am in the office in the morning.

They keep teaching kids that sleep is important. I think that is a big mistake, sleep is for the weak. :)

A home day game on Christmas eve would've totally totally sucked. Especially since the Jets have a knack for ruining holidays.  It'll be nice to watch that one at home.

What didn't work out so great is all these damn night games. Pretty much no way around getting back to the city at 1am for those damn things.

Archived