Kiper's "Grade A" Jets picks

AFJF

Ha. Awful mock. The best pick is Vannett. But even then, I don't believe the Jets should draft a TE in the 1st 3 rounds. 

They are all reaches, IMO.

I do think Mac will focus on QB and OT early, but I'm thinking Lynch and Spriggs or Decker. Not Cook and Ifedi. 

If Lynch and Decker are gone at 20 (and Mac decides not to move up and get Lynch), he will probably go BPA, who could end up being Treadwell or Robinson or Ogbah or someone of that caliber. Certainly not Ifedi, who I expect to go in the 2nd round, the earliest.   

Cook, IMO is someone the Jets may take if he falls to the 3rd or 4th round and they were not able to get their hands on Lynch. But I think its more likely they take a higher upside guy like Cardale Jones in the 3rd or 4th anyway. 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Confused, this is his 3 round mock or he's giving you an A for your 3 round mock? 

Sorry I didn't elaborate...access during the day is sketchy so I keep everything short.

It was Kiper's "Grade A mock" in where he basically says what he would do if he were the GM vs what he's thinking will happen.

3 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Sorry I didn't elaborate...access during the day is sketchy so I keep everything short.

It was Kiper's "Grade A mock" in where he basically says what he would do if he were the GM vs what he's thinking will happen.

OOOOOO you are forgiven.

11 hours ago, AFJF said:

Round 1, Pick 20: Germain Ifedi, OT, Texas A&M
Round 2, Pick 51: Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
Round 3, Pick 83: Nick Vannett, TE, Ohio State

All due respect, I find NOTHING worthy of an "A" in that group....

11 hours ago, jgb said:

Because he's good at what he does

But how is that possible jgb?  He makes predictions and sometimes he's wrong.  Nobody else is ever wrong about projecting college players to the NFL...only Kiper.  Clearly an idiot.

On 4/19/2016 at 2:58 PM, AFJF said:

Round 1, Pick 20: Germain Ifedi, OT, Texas A&M
Round 2, Pick 51: Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
Round 3, Pick 83: Nick Vannett, TE, Ohio State

The way this draft is going QB wise Connor Cook might not be there in round two.

Archived