Season Ticket Holder Draft Party at MetLife Stadium

JetNation

NFL_Draft

The New York Jets will be holding a draft party at Metlife Stadium on Thursday 4/28. You can watch the first round draft selections on the big screens and meet some players. All the information and a link to RSVP for your tickets appear below. Let us know if you are going to the draft party, JetNation will be there!

The 2016 Jets Season Ticket Holder Draft Party at MetLife Stadium is next Thursday, April 28, and we want to see you there. Beginning at 7:00pm, Season Ticket Holders who scan in using their Jets Rewards card will receive 250 bonus points. Fans will park in Lot E, enter through the SAP gate and enjoy everything the East Side of the building has to offer, including the Coaches Club. Upon entry fans will receive a 2016 Draft t-shirt, experience virtual reality, dive into the Jets Experience and watch the Jets First Round pick on the video boards from the Coaches Club seats.

Please Note: There will be no field access due to the MotoCross event on Saturday, April 30.

RSVP Now

Players scheduled to appear: CB Buster Skrine, S Calvin Pryor, LB Lorenzo Mauldin, QB Bryce Petty, CB Dexter McDougle, LB Trevor Reilly, TE Adrien Robinson and G Craig Watts (Players subject to change).

If you have already replied and are bringing the whole family, be sure to fill out this waiver and bring it with you to get right into Jets Fest without waiting on lines.

We look forward to seeing you next Thursday at MetLife Stadium.

Thank you and Go Jets!

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

Zq9-FrO8gjM

Click here to read the full story...

7 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Are they doing that fans announcing the pick thing this year?  It was corny as hell, but I do think it's a good way to get season ticket holders some time on the national stage.  

Not in the first round, but that usually does happen for round 3 or later.

2 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

Are the going to turn it off midway through the first round and kick everyone out like they did last year?

I checked with the Jets and they said the party does end shortly after the Jets pick. Less of a problem this year with the 20th pick.

Although if they trade up to 5 and kick us out after I will be pretty pissed again.  You going this year?

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I checked with the Jets and they said the party does end shortly after the Jets pick. Less of a problem this year with the 20th pick.

Although if they trade up to 5 and kick us out after I will be pretty pissed again.  You going this year?

Can't say I won't laugh if they are on the clock and wind up trading back into the second round to add more picks.

So, if the Jets in fact HAD traded into the #1 Draft slot after trading away Mo and THREE 2106 picks plus a 2017 1st, would the party soon end after the selection of Goff/Wentz?

And further more, would there be no party in 2017 if previous scenario played itself out?

Rams fans must be bummed!

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I just like that Woody decided enough was enough and it was finally time to start treating this team like a frozen yogurt franchise.

Well I was buying season tickets either way. So basically the autographed Jets stuff that I get and other Jets merchandise is just a plus for me. It rewards me for never selling my tickets. It isn't the reason I don't sell, but it is still decent to get Jets stuff.

On 4/22/2016 at 2:53 AM, Maxman said:

That was very annoying - I was trying to get all crunk and couldn't. 

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I disagree. It all adds up and i like free jets merchandise.

Just got a chrebet bobblehead and some jets glasses. :)

I once again have spent none of my points.  I think they expire in July (note - I wish they didn't expire).  I will also probably go with glasses and coffee mugs!

6 hours ago, Cornfed said:

I once again have spent none of my points.  I think they expire in July (note - I wish they didn't expire).  I will also probably go with glasses and coffee mugs!

Wine glasses, you can give them as a gift.

Mother Nature may be planning rain, but rest assured we have plenty of dry space indoors at MetLife Stadium for our annual Season Ticket Holder Draft party tomorrow night at 7:00pm! 

We will host the party in the Chase Club, which will be filled with television monitors tuned to the Draft, fun programming for kids and adults, autographs, and food for purchase.  We also invite you into the Jets Locker Room for a behind-the-scenes tour.

For tomorrow night only, you may also bring an umbrella into the Stadium, so you’ll be sure to stay dry wherever you want to go during the party. 

We hope you’re excited as we can’t wait to see you tomorrow night to welcome a new member to Jets Nation!

Well. Thanks to a friend I got 2 tickets but now I need 2 more. Any help? 

PS: There is no guarantee they will be used. A friend will try to make it and he will join us with his wife if he can get off work early. So, if you are counting on gaining points please don't send tickets. 

Thanks

Nick

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

Well. Thanks to a friend I got 2 tickets but now I need 2 more. Any help? 

PS: There is no guarantee they will be used. A friend will try to make it and he will join us with his wife if he can get off work early. So, if you are counting on gaining points please don't send tickets. 

Thanks

Nick

You can't gain points by using paper tickets for this event. If you get tickets or extra tickets and print them, that gets you in...but only the Jets Rewards card counts for points.

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You can't gain points by using paper tickets for this event. If you get tickets or extra tickets and print them, that gets you in...but only the Jets Rewards card counts for points.

Thanks for the clarification Max. Well in that case, send over the tickets if you have any extra :)

1 minute ago, no psls said:

So , when did they throw you guys out ?

They didn't have to this year.  It was late enough that nobody minded leaving after the Jets picked.

Archived