Jet \ Dolphins Hotel Deal (Clevelander South Beach)

Clevelander

The New York Jets will take on the Miami Dolphins in Miami on Sunday November 6th. If you are going to the game, JetNation has partnered with the CLEVELANDER SOUTH BEACH (1020 OCEAN DRIVE, MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139). The full details appear below and if you are interested please reach out to Michael Cerda to get this pricing; tell him JetNation.com sent you. Or if you are reserving online use the code JET16.

Phone:  786-276-5321

Email: Michael Cerda

GROUP RATES, TRANSPORTATION, OPEN BAR WELCOME PARTY, AND MORE!
+ Standard Room at Clevelander on 10th Street and Ocean Drive: $169 (without taxes)

+ Standard Room at Essex House on 10th Street and Collins Avenue: $149 (without taxes)

+ Transportation to/from the airport and transportation to/from the stadium: $15 total per person

+ Side Note from Michael: I moved here from Southern California 2 years ago and you do NOT need a car here. I used to fill up my gas tank every 5 days and since I moved to Miami, I fill up my gas tank every SIX WEEKS! Our hotel is walking distance to EVERYTHING or a $5 to $15 Uber or Lyft ride.

+ Valet Parking: $32 per night + Local Parking Garages: $20 to $30 per night

+ Welcome beverage upon check-in + “Welcome Party” with open bar for one (1) to two (2) hours for FREE on SPF-4 Sun Deck (50 to 70 persons), DraftKings Sports Bar (100 persons), C- Level Rooftop powered by Tito’s Vodka (200 to 250 persons), or Pool + Patio (1,000 persons)

Sundeck

Rooftop

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

OtzaxDkRAQ8

Click here to read the full story...

Archived