If Paxton turned out to be exactly like Joe Flacco

jett

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yuck.  Stop ruining my hopes and dreams of finding a franchise QB, please. 

PITTSFORD - Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman will never forget his first meeting with his boyhood idol, Brett Favre.

It came the summer before Losman's senior season at Tulane, when Losman got invited to Kiln, Miss., to play a round of golf with the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback.

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JiF said:

PITTSFORD - Buffalo Bills quarterback J.P. Losman will never forget his first meeting with his boyhood idol, Brett Favre.

It came the summer before Losman's senior season at Tulane, when Losman got invited to Kiln, Miss., to play a round of golf with the Green Bay Packers' starting quarterback.

"He invited me into the house for a little bit," Losman said. "There he was with his tight little shorts, no shirt and his little red hat. He was doing some farming or something. He was covered in dirt. It was awesome."

lol wtf

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

No, you dont draft Paxton Lynch. The question was "what if he ends up being Joe Flacco". Of course you draft Joe Flacco, however, I dont think Paxton Lynch is Joe Flacco at all. Sorry that you got my answer confused. 

This.  He, in three years, might be a poor man's Brock Osweiller with added mobility.

1 hour ago, jett said:

LMAO. I'm sorry but you can't  even been considered a candidate for elite status unless you have thrown more than 30 tds at least once. 

Joe Flacco isnt an elite QB, but being an elite QB and a Franchise QB are not exactly the same. There are about 4 or 5 truly elite QB's in the league right now, which are our top 5 QB's in the league, from 6-12, they arent exactly elite, but they're most definitely franchise QB's Joe Flacco is a top 10/top 12 QB  in the National Football League. 

Elite QB's are guys who can put up crazy numbers while masking your offensive line issues, WR issues etc. Flacco isnt that type of QB. There's only a few that can really do that. However, to say Flacco isnt a franchise QB this far into his career is just hating on him. 

2 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

No, you dont draft Paxton Lynch. The question was "what if he ends up being Joe Flacco". Of course you draft Joe Flacco, however, I dont think Paxton Lynch is Joe Flacco at all. Sorry that you got my answer confused. 

Ha, was sort of a joke you missed. I think Flacco is "ok". The reason the Ravens won Super Bowls wasn't because Flacco was so good (I see him as competent), it's that they had all world D and the whole team had a ton of quality depth. I was joking by listing the easy to remember players who were far better than him that made that Super Bowl happen; not even a complete list. That was just an all around stacked team. 

13 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Ha, was sort of a joke you missed. I think Flacco is "ok". The reason the Ravens won Super Bowls wasn't because Flacco was so good (I see him as competent), it's that they had all world D and the whole team had a ton of quality depth. I was joking by listing the easy to remember players who were far better than him that made that Super Bowl happen; not even a complete list. That was just an all around stacked team. 

Dude, obviously you didnt see that playoff run by Flacco on their way to that championship. The fact that you actually believe Flacco had nothing to do with them winning the Championship, or even being there is the joke! lol. 

That was one of the best QB playoff performances I've seen from a QB. You guys dont know how to differentiate the fact that Franchise QB doesnt mean elite QB. Elite QB's are like unicorns. There's only a couple. Franchise QB's....there's about 10 in the league right now, Flacco being one of them. 

To say Flacco isnt a franchise QB or that he had no part in that SB run is ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

also by the way Flacco is 6'6" Lynch is 6'7" that extra inch shouldn't matter but there is such a thing as too tall for the position. Without looking it up I don't believe any QB over 6'6" has ever accomplished anything at the NFL level. It's Derek Anderson country. 

Yeah, a tall person succeeding at quarterback is a bit of a stretch. In fact if one actually did make it you'd have to consider it a towering achievement.

The Jets' 40-year search to fill Joe Namath's white shoes

play

Forty years ago, Joe Namath played his final game with the New York Jets. He was benched after throwing four interceptions and posting a 0.0 passer rating, yet fans chanted, "We want Joe!" in the waning minutes of a 42-3 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. They wanted one last glimpse before closing an era. Maybe they knew it never would be the same.

The Jets went from Namath to Richard Todd to Ken O'Brien to Browning Nagle to Boomer Esiason to Neil O'Donnell to Vinny Testaverde to Chad Pennington to Brett Favre to Mark Sanchez to Geno Smith to Ryan Fitzpatrick to ... who the heck knows?

There have been pockets of success over the decades, but many of the aforementioned quarterbacks were too old, too injury-prone or habitual interception throwers to provide lasting impact. The Jets have no Super Bowl championships and only two division titles in the post-Namath era, still searching for that elusive franchise quarterback. Still waiting for that second cup of Joe.

Is this the year they find him? Will Paxton Lynch become the new golden boy? If they anoint him, will someone they deemed a lesser prospect become the next Dan Marino, recreating the O'Brien-Marino oopsie from 1983?

On Thursday night, the temptation will be great to pick a quarterback at 20. Advice to the Jets: Resist the urge.

Lynch is intriguing because he looks the part, 6-foot-6 with an arm likeNoah Syndergaard, but there are enough questions about his mental makeup that make you wonder if he could succeed in the crucible of the New York market. He reportedly scored an 18 on his Wonderlic intelligence test, below average for a quarterback. It goes deeper than that, though. Some teams have concerns about his maturity and ability to handle the cerebral nature of the position.

"Processing information and reading defenses could take a while," said an AFC personnel director, speaking on the condition of anonymity. "He's not a plug-and-play player."

The Jets can afford to be patient, but they already have two projects on the roster, Smith and Bryce Petty. They don't need another; they're not "Projects R Us." Lynch is too boom-or-bust to take a chance in the first round. He's widely regarded as the third-best prospect in what general manager Mike Maccagnan called an "average" quarterback class. Late information, gathered from people familiar with the Jets' plans, indicates they will pass on him. A better possibility is Penn State's Christian Hackenberg, perhaps on Day 2.

The draft has turned into "Groundhog Day" for the Jets, who emerge almost every winter and see Namath's long shadow hovering over the franchise. Since 2000, they've drafted 10 quarterbacks, more than any team in the league. Yes, even more than the Cleveland Browns, which is saying something.

"Since they've drafted so many, I don't want to break the streak," Maccagnan joked, commenting on whether he's planning to make it 11 in 17 years.

This is no laughing matter for a fan base that has endured 15 years of torture from a former sixth-round pick, Tom Brady. Other teams can find franchise quarterbacks in the draft -- owner Woody Johnson recently lamented how his scouts whiffed on Russell Wilson in 2012 -- but the Jets never get the golden ticket in their candy bar.

If you're not in the top 10, it's hard to find an elite quarterback. From 2000 to 2015, 16 were chosen between 12 and 32, nearly all of them busts. Only two emerged as legitimate franchise players -- Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco. Teddy Bridgewater still has a chance. Generally speaking, signal-callers picked outside the top 12 are overdrafted because of the insane supply and demand at the position.

The Jets have tried everything to solve the quarterback riddle.

It started in 1976, when they re-visited Namath's old turf, Alabama, to draft his successor. That left them crimson-faced, as Todd's signature moments occurred in the Mud Bowl (A.J. Duhe!) and his own locker room, when he pushed a reporter into a locker.

They tapped into small schools, plucking O'Brien (Cal-Davis) and Pennington (Marshall). They tried the big-school route with Sanchez (USC). Each one went to the playoffs in his first year as a starter, fueling temporary excitement.

They traded for former league MVPs Esiason (1993) and Favre (2008), hoping they could recapture past glory.

They tried to buy quarterback stability, doling out big free-agent bucks for O'Donnell, who suffered a season-ending calf injury in pregame warmups (yes, the warmups) and ended his two-year New York run in Bill Parcells' dog house.

They brought home Testaverde, a native New Yorker who reinvented himself at 35 and delivered one of the greatest passing seasons in franchise history. He got old (er, older) and yielded to Pennington, who was compared to a young Joe Montana until he wrecked his shoulder -- not even the most infamous of their quarterback injuries.

Hint: Geno Smith. Punch. Broken jaw.

Forty years and counting.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/59824/the-jets-40-year-search-to-fill-joe-namaths-white-shoes

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Joe Flacco isnt an elite QB, but being an elite QB and a Franchise QB are not exactly the same. There are about 4 or 5 truly elite QB's in the league right now, which are our top 5 QB's in the league, from 6-12, they arent exactly elite, but they're most definitely franchise QB's Joe Flacco is a top 10/top 12 QB  in the National Football League. 

Elite QB's are guys who can put up crazy numbers while masking your offensive line issues, WR issues etc. Flacco isnt that type of QB. There's only a few that can really do that. However, to say Flacco isnt a franchise QB this far into his career is just hating on him. 

I agree with everything you said. I meant elite in my original post anyway.  

I know nothing about any of these prospects that will be selected tomorrow night and through out the weekend......

With that being said, if we can get Joe Flacco 2.0 I'd be totally happy with that, even if it would cost us our 1st and 3rd picks (hell even if it had to be our 1st and 2nd picks).

Flacco is in the top 10-12 QBs in my opinion, so getting a young version of him is 100% worth our first rounder.....and I'd be fine with throwing in another pick or two if needed.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

Paxton Lynch reminds me of a taller Geno Smith. No idea how to find his 2nd or 3rd read. Unfamiliar with pro offense concepts. Nose dived the end of his career with a loss against Navy and bowl game embarrassment against Auburn. 

Geno's 2nd n 3rd reads? David Nelson and Greg Salas. Manning in his prime wouldn't know how to find those guys. Hell, they were so invisible, the D couldn't find them and they still couldn't get open. 

On the topic of Flacco...

Not sure if it's still true but I believe going in to last season no one had more wins than Joe Flacco since the time he was drafted. He is decidedly UNDERRATED as a QB. He gets forgotten about for some reason. He's also from NJ, so there's that too. 

9 hours ago, jett said:

Would you draft him or no? 

On one hand he has had a successful career and played solid football, but he is no franchise quarterback.  You can win with him, and he can win you a game every once in a while, but he is sometimes inconsistent. 

He's a good quarterback, but not great. 

Hell yea you take him if he's a joe flacco.

these guys on this board with "we got our franchise qb" sound foolish. I want a gf with nice boobs, huge nips, great ass, perfect skin, long dark straight hair and green eyes. Thats not happening either.

You have to be content with a solid, better than average qb. is realistic and with the right combination of players you can compete. Get to the playoffs and its just a few games at a time

I hate Flacco because too many inflate his value. He is very good, but far from great. And I would definitely use our 1st pick on a QB that was very good. But there is no guarantee he will evolve into Flacco. He could, he could else be a bust. While that is always the case with any QB you take, there is a much higher bust probability with this kid. 

I wouldn't take him at 20, but I won't be upset if we do.  

20 hours ago, jett said:

Would you draft him or no? 

On one hand he has had a successful career and played solid football, but he is no franchise quarterback.  You can win with him, and he can win you a game every once in a while, but he is sometimes inconsistent. 

He's a good quarterback, but not great. 

Evidently the best GM in the NFL disagrees with you.

Do you even watch football?

25 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Fine he's a franchise quarterback what I really meant was elite. He's not elite. He played elite for a playoff run but he is not elite. He hasn't even thrown 30 tds once in his career. Good but not great. 

18 hours ago, gEYno said:

I'm curious if it's less about height and more about arm length, which is generally correlated.  The longer the arm, the less compact the throwing motion, I'd think.

Re: height, this measurement is overblown, particularly when it's regurgitated without other information. Glennon is 6'6" but an extra 3" is his giraffe neck. Manning is 6'5" tall but 8" is forehead (ok not 8" but it sure looks like it). I used to jokingly refer to player height as the meaningless measurement to the apex of his skull, partly because it sounded funny. But in all seriousness, inferences from height measurements aren't equal from QB to QB, unless every person has both the same proportional shoulder height and throwing motion, which we know isn't remotely true.

Which then brings up actual release points & throwing motion. While it's certainly evaluated, the height of a release point isn't tossed around even 1/100th as often as a player's physical height (to the apex of his skull, lol). Rivers is 6'5" but he throws 3/4 (if even that); ditto Matt Schaub whose throwing motion sometimes looked like a girl shooting a basketball from her chest, even if both were able to get the ball as far as or where they wanted. I think this is the thing with Hogan (6'3") this year, but in the (admittedly) limited clips I've seen it looks like he sometimes tries to have a more conventional & compact throwing motion, but often (or usually; I don't know) reverts back to his habitual kooky form. If he's really good like Rivers, completing passes and not seeing/missing open receivers or getting the ball constantly batted down, I don't care if he throws like Dan Quisenberry. But my point is one with a perfect motion like Drew Brees (6'0") may have the same or higher release point as some QBs 3-5" taller. Further, sometimes in order to get the ball more overhead, a passer will lean his whole torso in the direction of his non-throwing shoulder (e.g. Tebow), and in tight quarters one doesn't always have that opportunity. Also it's just a lot of wasted body motion, makes the whole windup longer, and telegraphs the throw.

Only other advantage beyond that would be literally seeing over players that are positioned between the QB and his target(s). For a more mobile QB who doesn't stand still in the pocket, again this shouldn't be the end-all either. Not to mention the 6'3"-6'5" tall interior linemen aren't typically standing up straight like soldiers after the ball's snapped. It's not nothing, but it's not the end-all either if an OC is designing plays to his QB's strengths.

Just saying, while sometimes it's a significant measurement, height is often meaningless (or anyway, less significant) for the reasons presumed to be such.

I don't know if the first 2 good pictures I found showing Lynch's actual release point were outliers, but they sure look pretty similar despite being in different situations/settings & thrown to different distances. 

Anyway, draw your own conclusions:

0ap3000000612666.jpg

1101_MASP_umfb15.JPG

This one looks overhand at first glance, but look how much he has to dip his left shoulder & tilt his torso to that side for that to happen:

dea5723a985f0a3a8c0f6a7067006ca4.jpg

Compare to...

0ap3000000421152_video_cp.jpg

Notice Tannehill's body lean, dipping his left shoulder to get the release point higher; it's still a sidearm throw & the body lean can easily negate a 2-3" of his actual height, effectively making this 6'4" tall QB more like one 6'1".

Granted, every throw isn't done in ideal conditions. QBs often need to alter their motion due to a collapsing pocket, getting a jersey grabbed, throwing on the run, throwing off-balance, throwing around a defender right in his face, etc. But still, compare to a few others:

107843.jpg

c4s_manning120312_250555a_8col.jpg

Anyway, I don't know if those 3 stills are indicative of every throw he makes, but if it is and if it's not easily corrected, you can probably mentally subtract 2-3" from his height. He's still tall anyway, which is why a QB like Rivers can get away with it and perhaps Lynch can as well, but it's something to consider when comparing a prospect's height.

QB Paxton Lynch fading, others emerging on Jets' draft board

The Jets have been thought to be a possible landing spot for Paxton Lynch for weeks, but that scenario seems less and less likely. Wesley Hitt/Getty Images

Finally, it's draft day, the NFL's version of Christmas morning.

The New York Jets, picking 20th, probably won't be on the clock until 10 p.m. ET or so, which means another 15 hours of rumors and speculation. Here's what I'm hearing:

1. Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch is the player most commonly linked to the Jets in mock drafts (including by me in the televised NFL Nation mock draft on Tuesday night), but I no longer believe that will happen. I received late information on Lynch, and the sense I get is the organization has concerns about his maturity and ability to adjust to a pro-style offense. There's a lot of smoke leading up to the draft, and sometimes it takes a while to see through it.

2. If the Jets use one of their six picks on a quarterback, it could be Penn State's Christian Hackenberg. Yeah, I know, he was mediocre at best over the last two seasons, but I hear the Jets like him. I spoke to officials from two other teams and they, too, made positive comments about him. He'd be an absolute reach at 20, but there's a good chance he'll go in the second round. By the Jets? We'll see.

3. The Jets' No. 1 need is outside linebacker. As one AFC scout told me, "The one thing they're still missing on defense is an edge rusher. They can play the run and rush from the inside, but they need someone on the edge who can win in one-on-one situations." The top edge rushers figure to be gone by 20. Too bad, because Georgia's Leonard Floyd would be a nice fit in the Jets' 3-4 scheme. I'm told they like Boise State's Kamalei Correa, widely projected as a late first or early second-round pick. He'd be a reach at 20; he'd be a better value in a trade-down scenario.

4. They could be targeting a wide receiver at 20, according to the NFL Network. As I noted last week, a wide receiver could come into play if general manager Mike Maccagnan drafts strictly based on best-player-available, which he says he does. At first glance, it's not a pressing need because Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker form one of the better tandems in the league, but take a closer look. The Jets employ a three-receiver base offense and use more four-receiver packages than any team. Beyond Marshall and Decker, the talent is average. Also remember that Marshall is 32 years old. If they pick Ole Miss' Laquon Treadwell or TCU's Josh Doctson, both of whom fit the Jets' profile from a size standpoint, it would be an indictment of Devin Smith (ACL surgery), last year's second-round pick.

5. The top four offensive tackles and top edge rushers figure to be gone at 20. If Maccagnan sticks to his BPA philosophy, the pick could be a receiver, a cornerback or Alabama inside linebacker Reggie Ragland. The corners would be Ohio State's Eli Apple and Houston's William Jackson III. A corner or receiver would have a chance to see significant playing time from Day 1.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/60022/qb-paxton-lynch-fading-others-emerging-on-jets-draft-board

Memo to Jets: Remember the basics and don’t chase some QB

You want sexy. That’s understood. Who can blame you? Sexy is stimulating. Sexy sells. Sexy is thrilling.
But sensible — not sexy — is the route the Jets must take when they arrive at the 20th pick of the NFL draft Thursday night.

Boring? Too bad. The Jets need to build from the foundation up, not by reaching for the player most popular at the podium based on the positive fan reaction the moment he’s picked.

Jets fans, once and for all, want a quarterback. That’s understood. With apologies to Chad Pennington and Ken O’Brien before him, the franchise has been as quarterback-poor as any in the NFL since Joe Namath last hung up his knee brace. The Jets have drafted 10 quarterbacks since 2000 — more than even the Cleveland Browns.

The whole of the football world knows Cal quarterback Jared Goff and North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz will be selected with the first two picks in the draft, which is far ahead of where the Jets will get their first-round crack.

Modal Triggerjetsnotsexy2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=
Paxton Lynch could be available at No. 20.Photo: Getty Images

Memphis’ Paxton Lynch — based on the annual overanalysis that takes place in the days, hours and minutes that lead up to the first team being on the clock — is rated as the third-best quarterback in his crop. Of course, he has been linked to the Jets, because whenever there’s a conversation about an available quarterback the Jets are automatically linked to him.

Many of the latest mock drafts trending on social media have the Jets taking Lynch.

This is not meant to be any sort of attack against Lynch, who at 6-foot-7 and with a cannon for an arm, is an enticing physical specimen. But he’s an impressive physical specimen who’s a project, having played his entire career in an offensive system that does not include a huddle or taking snaps from under center — a couple of things paramount to being a successful NFL quarterback.

And, by the way, the Jets already have a project quarterback on their roster who entered the league without any collegiate experience under center in Bryce Petty.

The Jets, as needy for a franchise quarterback as they are, do not have the luxury to take a project like Lynch in this first round. They need to find an immediate starter, either on their aging offensive line or on defense, where their linebacking corps and edge pass rushing are among the weakest in the league.

Depending on who’s available at No. 20, that means one of the second-tier tackles — Michigan State’s Jack Conklin, Ohio State’s Taylor Decker or Texas A&M’s Germain Ifedi. Or one of the top linebackers — Georgia’s Leonard Floyd, Eastern Kentucky’s Noah Spence, Alabama’s Reggie Ragland or Ohio State’s Darron Lee. Or a pass-rushing defensive end like Clemson’s Kevin Dodd or even his teammate Shaq Lawson should he fall to 20, which is unlikely.

Modal Triggerjetsnotsexy3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=
D’Brickashaw Ferguson retired after 10 productive seasons.Photo: Joseph E. Amaturo

Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan came here with a plan of patience. He was honest from the start with owner Woody Johnson about the need to rebuild at critical positions that had deteriorated as a result of poor drafts and personnel decisions by the previous regimes.

The Jets just watched their starting left tackle of the last 10 years, D’Brickashaw Ferguson, retire after never having missed a start or a practice since the day he was drafted.

This is the kind of player Maccagnan needs to pick Thursday night: Someone like Ferguson, who can help right away and who will be productive for five, six, seven years or more.

This is the way Maccagnan plans to rebuild the flimsy structure the team’s roster had represented upon his arrival — methodically.

So, unless Maccagnan and his football people are as convinced Lynch will become their future as the team’s fan base is in its belief Geno Smith is not, picking Lynch at No. 20 goes against everything we believe him to be about.

“The draft, in our minds, is always an opportunity to bring as much talent into the organization as you can,’’ Maccagnan said. “Long-term sustainability, that’s the key to every NFL team — to try to build through the draft.’’

The Jets will be best built through sensibility, not by making the sexy selection that elicits the instant-gratification buzz from their fans on draft night.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/27/memo-to-jets-remember-the-basics-and-dont-chase-some-qb/

Cannizzaro's article is stupid, as per usual.  The Jets thought enough of Lynch to bring him in for a private workout.  If they think enough of him to move up and get him, who is anyone to say that was just the Jets chasing any old QB simply to make a splash?  They'd be making the move because they think he's the right QB, and only time will tell if that is the right decision.  Can't simply write it off on draft night. 

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cannizzaro's article is stupid, as per usual.  The Jets thought enough of Lynch to bring him in for a private workout.  If they think enough of him to move up and get him, who is anyone to say that was just the Jets chasing any old QB simply to make a splash?  They'd be making the move because they think he's the right QB, and only time will tell if that is the right decision.  Can't simply write it off on draft night. 

Come on. He should be running the franchise. He once wrote the forward to a book written by Herm Edwards. It was the only part not written in crayon.

Late word emerges of a Paxton Lynch free fall

Zz0zMTRkZWZkM2NiOTA2ZjE4MjkyNjBkMjE5YjQ2OTNjMQ==AP

Some have quarterback Paxton Lynch going in the top 10 of the draft. As the draft approaches, some have him not going in round one at all. (Maybe Lynch wasn’t able to whip up a sufficiently impressive soufflé.)

Adam Schefter of ESPN says this: “Someone may be laying in ambush, but unless Dallas trades back into first round, hard to find a landing spotfor [Lynch].”

Some have suggested that the Saints could target Lynch. (That’s not happening.) Others have linked Lynch to the Jets. Rich Cimini of ESPN.com says that’s not happening, either.

“Memphis quarterback Paxton Lynch is the player most commonly linked to the Jets in mock drafts (including by me in the televised NFL Nation mock draft on Tuesday night), but I no longer believe that will happen,” Cimini writes. “I received late information on Lynch, and the sense I get is the organization has concerns about his maturity and ability to adjust to a pro-style offense. There’s a lot of smoke leading up to the draft, and sometimes it takes a while to see through it.”

Then again, this may still be part of the smoke. As the process approaches, it become more, not less, important to keep people guessing. And there’s nothing like floating fake information to help a team keep its true intentions concealed.

Besides, who ever goes back and dissects what was and wasn’t true in the days and weeks before the draft? Fans want to look ahead to the next thing; after the draft, the next thing to which to look forward is training camp, where all the rookies get thrown into a blender with all the veterans and we thereafter only pay attention to the rookies who get a chance to play — and who play well.

For now, the objective of every team is doing anything they can to keep their real plans hidden.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/28/late-word-emerges-of-a-paxton-lynch-free-fall/

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not to mention he cites Ferguson as paying instant dividends. In reality, Ferguson - who had a damn solid career on balance - was not good right away as a rookie. Think he gave up like 10 sacks on top of all the other pressure he surrendered, plus his (relatively) weak run blocking & struggled to keep weight even in the 290s. Year 2 was a night & day improvement for him.

Oh, and this fat boob wrote a hatchet piece about Ferguson being a big baby or something while he was going through his Herm-withdrawal. So talk about revisionist garbage from a garbage sportswriter.

Archived